Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.I wrote: View Post
    Because Bebe is playing such great D right?
    Siakam is. Got a lob.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      I wonder what effect losing Andy Greer has had on the Raps defense? The defensive intensity seems to have dropped off.
      They're missing Biz.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
        we cant get a stop to save our lives
        its not as if anyone else has managed to stop the warriors in the last 3 years now is it..
        pretty tough crew to bring to a halt...
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• Those one-on-one jumpshots by DD and Lowry really need to stop, basically wasted possessions. Move the damn ball.

Comment

• I really thought we would look better against the top 2 teams. I'm disappointed. We've played dumb both games down the stretch. Smh
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• i think its time to trade JV ... if we aint going to give me the chance why the fuck do we keep him

-4 on the plus/minus so dont be telling me he would be hurting us on the defensive end (better than lowry and derozan)

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                They're missing Biz.
                Orlando's D is worse than ours

Comment

• Patterson is losing me as a fan he just cannot be the 3rd most minutes pg on a good team
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• patterson has lost confidence in his offensive game.... he almost looks scared to handle the ball ...
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

• Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post
                      i think its time to trade JV ... if we aint going to give me the chance why the fuck do we keep him
                      Unfortunately I do agree. Let him have a good career somewhere else instead of letting him suffer and having a sub par career with the Raptors. 12 points, 6/6 and 7 boards in the first half and barely played in the second half...

Either that or the more preferable option, fire Casey.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                        Orlando's D is worse than ours
                        Orlando's everything is worse than ours

Comment

• Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post
                          i think its time to trade JV ... if we aint going to give me the chance why the fuck do we keep him

-4 on the plus/minus so dont be telling me he would be hurting us on the defensive end
                          It's on him. He just needs to play better. 18 mins, 6/6 fg, 12 & 8 and -4 against GSW is just not good enough. Only himself to blame really..

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Patterson is losing me as a fan he just cannot be the 3rd most minutes pg on a good team
                            I've been over him
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                              Unfortunately I do agree. Let him have a good career somewhere else instead of letting him suffer and having a sub par career with the Raptors. 12 points, 6/6 and 7 boards in the first half and barely played in the second half...
                              Been years.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                                Isn't he with the Wolves? They've been shit
                                Young team with loads of potential, but don't know how to win yet. Give Thibs a year to weed out the wussies and install his tough-minded culture. I wouldn't be surprised to see them trade a young player who you wouldn't think they'd give up.

Comment

Working...
                                X