• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    Abbas sources told you so?
    Boxscores

Comment

• mike, prague wrote: View Post
      Im no doctor, but maybe if he expressed a bit of pain or uncomfortableness after playing 34min last night. The doctors told them to limit it to 20 tonight or something. [B]I dont think Casey would be that dumb to not give his 6/6 well playing big man some more run[/].
      Are you a new fan? Jv lighting it up on 6 or 8 touches and not touching it once in the 2nd half is not some new freak occurence lol
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Im no doctor, but maybe if he expressed a bit of pain or uncomfortableness after playing 34min last night. The doctors told them to limit it to 20 tonight or something. I dont think Casey would be that dumb to not give his 6/6 well playing big man some more run.
        Well you're in for a surprise...

Comment

Im no doctor, but maybe if he expressed a bit of pain or uncomfortableness after playing 34min last night. The doctors told them to limit it to 20 tonight or something. I dont think Casey would be that dumb to not give his 6/6 well playing big man some more run.
          thats all speculation ... if it comes out thats the true ill concede but until then i will go on the assumption that he dressed and was ready to play the game

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
            we have years of evidence to the contrary
            True, but either way. He played 34 minutes yesterday THIRTY-FOUR!
            Is it really that crazy to think he had a restriction tonight?

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Everybody and their dog, including 2 former players and coaches working on the halftime broadcast team if that kinda thing matters to you, could see they had no answer for jv, and his defensive trade off wouldnt matter because curry and durant scored at will anyways, against anybody we throw at them. This is quite a simple concept when you really consider it
              So the way to beat a team who won 73 games last year and actually may be improved is to go big.... wow. You are a genius! Oh wait.....that doesn't really work either. You know why? Because they would drain 3s all game long and 3 >2....I guess if JV goes 20/20 fg but that's kinda hard to do.....Plus we don't even use him like that so what's the point of keeping him out there?

Comment

True, but either way. He played 34 minutes yesterday THIRTY-FOUR!
                Is it really that crazy to think he had a restriction tonight?
                1game vs 5 yrs

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                  So the way to beat a team who won 73 games last year and actually may be improved is to go big.... wow. You are a genius! Oh wait.....that doesn't really work either. You know why? Because they would drain 3s all game long and 3 >2....I guess if JV goes 20/20 fg but that's kinda hard to do.....Plus we don't even use him like that so what's the point of keeping him out there?
                  so you're saying it's totally OK that our offence is so guard-centric that we'll completely ignore a great matchup in favour of a bad one?

to me, that just screams bad coaching.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    Are you a new fan? Jv lighting it up on 6 or 8 touches and not touching it once in the 2nd half is not some new freak occurence lol
                    Haha ... yeah I know ... it sounds like it. He did have 2-3 touches in the 3rd ... but still too little I know. Im just trusting the process here and trying to believe that what has seemed like somewhat of a progression to including JV a bit more, which has been hindered by injuries to a degree.

Comment

Rebounding and screen assists is the popular response. Post scoring in theory

Comment

so scoring a 2 while they score a 3 is somehow worse when GS scores a 3 and we miss

hell GSW are the better team i acknowledge that but scoring a high percentage 2 and keeping close while they go on their run is better then not scoring at all, trying to match them 3 for 3 when we are not a good 3 pt shooting team

Comment

• Would like to see them rotate Bebe - Siakam - Patterson more.

Love Siakams game. If he can provide this team with that kind of energy every game then we have a player in our hands.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                            1game vs 5 yrs
                            But the current conversation IS about one game not 5 years.

Comment

But the current conversation IS about one game not 5 years.
                              Is it?

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                                Is it?
                                Yes it is. Im only commenting that my opinion is that his 18minutes tonight was knee-time-restriction based.

Comment

Working...
                                X