Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

They should've just used their COMMON SENSE and send the game to OT. What a fucking joke.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      What?

Magic NBA clock operated by Doctor Strange that can tell time to a tenth of a second via replay and a little sorcery.

NBA will need to go to the mat defending this. Especially when it would only have meant OT.

Comment

• They making things up now lol what a joke.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I still don't understand. If they thought it was that big a deal, wouldn't the only thing close to logical be to let the teams play out the possession again? How does just calling the game make any sense?

It may have still been a garbage call, but at least it would let the teams decide the game on the court.

Comment

• That was a fuckin travesty

Comment

• Well at least Golberg beat Brock. Honestly glad I watched Survivor Series over this game lol

Comment

• Lupe wrote: View Post
                Well at least Golberg beat Brock. Honestly glad I watched Survivor Series over this game lol
                At least with wrestling they've admitted they control the outcomes.
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  At least with wrestling they've admitted they control the outcomes.
                  The NBA just doesn't want to push the Raptors. We're stuck in the upper mid-card, never gonna get that John Cena main event rub . They've got us losing to jobbers like the Kings, like come on

Comment

• Lupe wrote: View Post
                    The NBA just doesn't want to push the Raptors. We're stuck in the upper mid-card, never gonna get that John Cena main event rub . They've got us losing to jobbers like the Kings, like come on
                    We're the Dolph Ziggler of the NBA lol.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• My question is: does the nba go back and do their own digital clock for every buzzer beater? Because the human beings in arena are never exact with starting the clock. And they definitely did see the cousins tip, because the clock did start well before ross touched the ball.

Kings needed to kill a losing streak first year in he new arena with an owner that is buddy buddy with the commish..quick thinking by these wwe refs to find a reason to take this to the replay center. Ironic it's the same night as survIvor series.

Comment

• I just watched the replay on youtube in 0.25x speed. The clock actually went from 2.4 down to 2.2 before Ross even touched it, so someone clearly did spot the deflection and started the clock. although they did start it kinda late

Comment

• Think we can get a highlight reel of shady referee calls in late game situations in Sacramento ...

Comment

• Sam17 wrote: View Post
                            I just watched the replay on youtube in 0.25x speed. The clock actually went from 2.4 down to 2.2 before Ross even touched it, so someone clearly did spot the deflection and started the clock. although they did start it kinda late
                            Yes, so that's the whole issue. It's not like they didn't see the deflection, there was just a slight delay between contact and clock, which happens often.

There's nothing in the rule book about going to the replay center and using an exact "digital timer" after every buzzer beater

Comment

• It is so f*cking ridiculous that they reversed this sh*t.

Watching a vine of the play right now and I'm using the stopwatch on my iPhone from the exact moment that it tipped DC's hand to Ross's exact release and it is still utterly f*cking impossible to get it consistently right. I've gotten 2.3, I've gotten 2.43, down to 2.2 and as high as 2.5 at the f*cking outer reaches. Really, I think it's maaaaybe 2.42?? MAYBE??? You're gonna reverse that shit?????? Game over??? No redoing the play that YOU f*cked up???? So f*cking exhausting being a Raps fan sometimes cause this. sh*t. happens. all. the. mother*cking time. This is easily one of the worst though.

On a side note, it f*cking pisses me off when Steve Kerr publicly complains about 'missed travelling calls' against us in a game they won handily. EVERYTHING GOES YOUR WAY YOU F*CKIN C*NT. Try being a f*cking Raptor on a daily. Sometimes you want Casey to karate chop someone in the throat.

End rant.

We gotta play way better and leave this garbage behind. #proveem2.4seconds
                              Last edited by GOLDBLUM; Mon Nov 21, 2016, 03:33 AM.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                Yes, so that's the whole issue. It's not like they didn't see the deflection, there was just a slight delay between contact and clock, which happens often.

There's nothing in the rule book about going to the replay center and using an exact "digital timer" after every buzzer beater
                                Yea I thought they missed the deflection altogether. Now I honestly don't think we should've got a re-do, but the game should've just went straight to OT

Comment

Working...
                                X