No announcement yet.

It's imperative that we get the #1 seed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The cavs bodies are starting to break down..kyries got hamstring problems, Jr smith pulled his finger flipping the bird at a teenager, kevin love ate some bad oysters but he could he down soon..Lebron has to be getting exhausted carrying these guys he is human. They have played a shit ton of basketball these last few years..they are an old team other than kyrie and Tristan...stay tuned..
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      The cavs bodies are starting to break down..kyries got hamstring problems, Jr smith pulled his finger flipping the bird at a teenager, kevin love ate some bad oysters but he could he down soon..Lebron has to be getting exhausted carrying these guys he is human. They have played a shit ton of basketball these last few years..they are an old team other than kyrie and Tristan...stay tuned..
      And first domino to improve their depth has fallen with Korver trade, I'd bet soon they'll sign some veteran PG like Jack or Chalmers or at least make a play for one.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Raptors have played 4 more games vs the West than Boston and 8 more vs the West than Cleveland.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Majesiu wrote: View Post
          And first domino to improve their depth has fallen with Korver trade, I'd bet soon they'll sign some veteran PG like Jack or Chalmers or at least make a play for one.
          Or Rondo?

Comment

• Back to back L's for the Cavs

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
              Back to back L's for the Cavs
              Kyle Korver - played both losses 2-10, 0-5 3pt, -24 combined.
              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                Kyle Korver - played both losses 2-10, 0-5 3pt, -24 combined.
                His shot will start falling. What I retain optimism about is that he's worthless on D at this point.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  The only thing that's imperative is that the Raptors play good defense in the playoffs and that our dynamic duo doesn't choke again. If they don't do that then seeding won't matter much in the end. If they do that then seeding may not matter too much in the end.
                  Let's just say for the moment that the Raptors defence this year isn't going to get any better than the current product. Forced to play rookies, not sure what sort of shape Sully is going to come back in, no viable trade available, etc. I think their offence is still good enough to carry them through two rounds of the playoffs as long as they don't face the Cav's.

Comment

Working...
                  X