X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why buck the trend, I'll go 7-3.

Comment

Going with 7-3.

Losses against the Cavs, Celtics (2nd game of b2b on the road) and Trailblazers (games after xmas are tough).

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
        Going with 7-3.

Losses against the Cavs, Celtics (2nd game of b2b on the road) and Trailblazers (games after xmas are tough).
        7-3 sounds good and it leaves us at 27-9 for the year.

Comment

I've underestimated the team by 1 win in each of the previous 10-game stretches, by guessing they'd lose one more game than I expected them to 'on paper'.

I'll stick to my guns, since it's been helping the team, if not my predictions. On paper, it looks to be a 9-1 stretch, so I'll vote for 8-2 (Cavs & Jazz/Blazers).

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
            I've underestimated the team by 1 win in each of the previous 10-game stretches, by guessing they'd lose one more game than I expected them to 'on paper'.

I'll stick to my guns, since it's been helping the team, if not my predictions. On paper, it looks to be a 9-1 stretch, so I'll vote for 8-2 (Cavs & Jazz/Blazers).
            See, they've actually been doing that for me (dropping one game I thought they should win) but very nicely have been picking up a surprise win to match it each time.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
              vs Cavaliers L
              vs Timberwolves W
              @ Celtics W
              vs Bucks W
              @76ers W
              vs Hawks W
              @Magic W
              vs Nets W
              @ Jazz L
              @Trail Blazers L

Huh, 7-3 again. And I feel pessimistic picking those losses. What a time to be alive.
              So far, so pretty good. Dropped the ATL game, so stealing one of the next two on the road (and the Blazers defence has completely fallen off the cliff of late, so that looks ripe for picking) would put this set at 7-3 once again.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post

First 10: I predicted 6-4, they went 7-3

Second 10: I predicted 6-4, they went 7-3

Third 10: I predicted 8-2, so far they're 6-2... the next two are tough, but winnable games

I should have stuck to my 6-4 underestimating. haha

Comment

Working...
                X