Everything All-Star Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
    So far these dunks have been meh. We need something ferocious.
    Simpler dunks showcasing a balance of athleticism, timing and EXECUTION would lead to a more entertaining show that just gets to the point. After the second failed attempt on a dunk you've lost me and it takes away from the eventual successful completion.

Comment

• I liked lil big dog. The gimmicks r dumb

Comment

• This is ugly.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I thought 1997 was bad..... is this the worst dunk contest since... I wanna say 2009?
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Aaron Gordon should use two drones, a superman costume and a clown car next year.

Comment

• This sucks
              OG is our king

Comment

• Ya... we needed Zach tonight

Comment

• Worst dunk contest ever!!! Two no namers, a big and a guy who's injured.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Tonight ended in a whimper
                    OG is our king

Comment

• I wanna say that was terrible compared to last year. But hey, that's what NOLA gets for stealing the game from Charlotte.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                        I wanna say that was terrible compared to last year. But hey, that's what NOLA gets for stealing the game from Charlotte.
                        They didn't steal

Comment

• I feel bad for GRIII. They were calling the guy a nobody while he's still holding the trophy.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                            I feel bad for GRIII. They were calling the guy a nobody while he's still holding the trophy.
                            Well he's a nobody so... .
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                The dunk competition doesn't do it for me anymore. It hasn't for a while. It's too gimmicky and they take too many attempts.
                                Last year's dunk contest was arguably the best ever.

They just need the right entrants and less gimmicks.

Comment

Working...
                                X