Who has been the 3rd best Raptor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has been the 3rd best Raptor?

We all know who the first two are but, whose been the 3rd best player on this team so far.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

This is such an obvious attempt to troll JV it's actually kind of hilarious.

The guy was averaging 14+ and 10+ until he sprained his ankle last week, and basically having a career year despite barely being used more at all, and now you're taking literally every chance to shit on him. He's our 3rd best player and he's still underutilized. Stop being an ass.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      This is such an obvious attempt to troll JV it's actually kind of hilarious.

The guy was averaging 14+ and 10+ until he sprained his ankle last week, and basically having a career year despite barely being used more at all, and now you're taking literally every chance to shit on him. He's our 3rd best player and he's still underutilized. Stop being an ass.
      You could of just said JV. I think it's been Ross.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Christian starts this thread in the middle of a jv rough patch lol. Where did derozan rank among raptors in the playoffs? 4th? 5th? 6th? Dnq?
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Very interesting timing of this post, yeah.

In this early season, you could argue a case for both JV and Ross. Though it's hard to see Ross keeping up this efficiency over the rest of the season.

Comment

I value defense so pat is pretty important in my mind. He's playing centre to close important games vs our direct rivals lately. Siakam and bebe have rookie issues a lot at 4/5 and he's covering for that and we are asking him to defend key offensive players like lebron. Tbh there are times I cringe at pats offense but not as much as jvs defense.
            I'm a big norm fan too so if there's a way to get him mins then I think he will produce.
            Jv just put up 20 and 10 and many described it as "empty" stats or something similar. I never described it like but the fan base seems divided. It's not that simple or reductive imo.

Comment

Jorrence Patterpowgueira
              OG is our king

Comment

3rd best? Gotta be Demar.
                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Demar Defrozen.

Troll question gets a troll response.
                  "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

lmfao We love you Chr1s1anL

but its been Tross, however i just cannot see JV steeping up in the next few

By the end of the year JV will be the 3rd best and it won't even be close
                    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

What is the point of this thread other than to troll?

JV is without question, sure he has had a couple of off games after his ankle injury, but the guy is still averaging around 13 and 9 for the season. Ross has had a lot of off games and everyone else basically started the season shooting horribly.

Comment

Ross, cojo, JV, patterson none have been totally consistent but they are the second tier

Comment

I think this is interesting. Ross is dead last for me last yr. He's played much better this yr and other guys have struggled. I still don't trust his focus or intensity. He has to show up in the playoffs and all yr first. He's dug a huge hole for me. I would of handed the keys to Powell last yr. Defensive focus and intensity.

Comment

24 Savage aka Norman Powell.

Comment

It's times like this I wish there was a downvote button.

Great job OP.

Comment

Working...
                              X