Kevin Love
    Brook Lopez
    A
    71.43%
    B
    28.57%
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Team A all day. Lebron cannot carry that squad for 4 whole games. D on the other side will eat 'em up.
    Definition of Statistics: The science of producing unreliable facts from reliable figures.

Comment

Team A. A is great defensively, while B, other than Lebron, is terrible.

Comment

A. Not enough shooters for Lebron to dominate.
        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

jimmie wrote: View Post
          Team A all day. Lebron cannot carry that squad for 4 whole games. D on the other side will eat 'em up.
          Well....LeBron singlehandedly beat the 73 win team Warriors in the Finals last season.

Team B.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

B, never bet against Lebron (unless the Raptors are playing them).

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
              B, never bet against Lebron (unless the Raptors are playing them).
              You can bet against him if you have Leonard guarding him and then Davis and Gasol protecting the rim.

Comment

First of all it's wonderful that the raptors are playing so well that we can argue about this and not fire casey/trade

I will go with Team A

Comment

Team A

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
                    You can bet against him if you have Leonard guarding him and then Davis and Gasol protecting the rim.
                    Team B is full of shooters though. What's going to happen when A rotates onto Lebron? Wide open looks for very good scorers. Lebron has no problem playing that way.

Does Team A have enough offence to make Team B's crappy defence even matter that much?

Like most of you my first instinct is Team A, Team B is too weak defensively, but yeah, never bet against Lebron if he has even a moderate amount of talent surrounding him. He beat the 73 win Warriors, who were very, very good on both sides of the ball, with terrible defenders as his second and third most talented teammates.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

I'll take Team B. I'd feel more sure of it if you swapped Lou for like an actual SG, but I think LBJ could get it done with that team. Also Isaiah Thomas is massively underrated.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                        Well....LeBron singlehandedly beat the 73 win team Warriors in the Finals last season.

Team B.
                        He had Kyrie as well to produce volume offense next to him but Isaiah/Lou could combine to fill that role pretty nicely.

Comment

team A. Bradley and Beverley can control Lou and Thomas. Leonard is as good a matchup against LBJ as your gonna get. Plus I think team A will force LBJ to play both sides of the ball alot, and then he probably wont be able to be the ball handler on every possession. PnR D and post D is good for team A. Davis and Gasol get the nod over Love/Lopez. LBJ needs more help here.

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                            Team B is full of shooters though. What's going to happen when A rotates onto Lebron? Wide open looks for very good scorers. Lebron has no problem playing that way.

Does Team A have enough offence to make Team B's crappy defence even matter that much?

Like most of you my first instinct is Team A, Team B is too weak defensively, but yeah, never bet against Lebron if he has even a moderate amount of talent surrounding him. He beat the 73 win Warriors, who were very, very good on both sides of the ball, with terrible defenders as his second and third most talented teammates.
                            Well you do have Beverly and Bradley who are good defenders on the perimeter.

As for Team A's scoring, Davis is averaging 30 points, Leonard is averaging 24, Gasol is a terrific playmaker at his position and Beverly and Bradley are decent shooters. Other than Lebron, I don't think Team B is good enough defensively.

Lebron is great, but Leonard is one of the few players that can actually guard him 1 on 1. Just let Leonard guard him without any help and defend everyone else. Warriors are very, very good, but they really don't have the defenders Team A does. Curry isn't good enough defensively to stop Kyrie or in this case Thomas.

Comment

This literally has nothing to do with the Raptors .. moved to the NBA Forum.

Comment

Working...
                              X