View Poll Results: Which 6 make the dance in April ?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Celtics

37 100.00%
  • Hornets

30 81.08%
  • Pistons

16 43.24%
  • Wizards

11 29.73%
  • Knicks

15 40.54%
  • Bulls

29 78.38%
  • Bucks

24 64.86%
  • Hawks

29 78.38%
  • Magic

1 2.70%
  • Pacers

26 70.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42

Thread: Eastern Conference: Who's going to the playoffs?

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Edit.. We all voted on who would make it and who wouldn't back in December... There are at least 37 recorded votes and some write in ballots in this thread... Let us know how you did in your picks tomorrow...We will crown a champion and then focus on the upcoming Bucks series.
    Looks like Raptor Jesus and Shredder both went 10/10 in the poll (assuming Indiana and Bulls make it, otherwise 9/10).

Raptors Republic Superstar 3inthekeon's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Was feeling sorry for "plucky" Miami, but then my brain kicked in and I remembered Alonzo Mourning, Chris Bosh, THE DECISION - I'm glad they're getting fucked over.
    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

3. Like NoPropsneeded, KeonClark liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I love this guy. Remember, his team started the season 11-30. And they ended the year winning 30 of their last 41 games. If Dion Waiters did not get injured, we'd probably be talking about them as a playoff team.

5. Like S.R. liked this post
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote TRex wrote: View Post
    I love this guy. Remember, his team started the season 11-30. And they ended the year winning 30 of their last 41 games. If Dion Waiters did not get injured, we'd probably be talking about them as a playoff team.

Put yourselves in the shoes of Miami Heat fans. Would be absolutely heartbroken.

At least it isn't the Raptors and it's playoff time baby!

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

Gotta say that I love that the Cavs are slumping and Indy is getting hot since Lance came back just to make life hell for CLE.

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
    Gotta say that I love that the Cavs are slumping and Indy is getting hot since Lance came back just to make life hell for CLE.
    Pacers against Cavs is great. Wade possibly coming back for the Bulls to maybe upset the Celtics is also great. The Hawks could be a tough match up for the Wiz. There's going to be some real fights in the first round this year.

Raptors Republic Superstar S.R.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote DanH wrote: View Post
    Pacers against Cavs is great. Wade possibly coming back for the Bulls to maybe upset the Celtics is also great. The Hawks could be a tough match up for the Wiz. There's going to be some real fights in the first round this year.
    I really hope the Bulls knock Boston around.
    "Control DeRozan's catch-shoot game. He rarely passes. Defend the ball. Much of what they do reverses to 1 on 1 play." -- Visitor Locker Room Whiteboard, Air Canada Centre, Feb. 26, 2015

Raptors Republic Superstar Demographic Shift's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

So it's over...around 170 days of fun that was the NBA season..

Making the playoffs are the Cavs..Raps....Celts...Whiz....Hawks....Bucks..Bull s and Pacers...

I got 6 of them..missed on Hornets and Pistons.

KeonClark says he got 6 as well and missed with the Knicks and Hornets....

So co champs till we hear better....

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote DanH wrote: View Post
    Raps, Cavs, Celts, Bucks, Hornets, Bulls will make it, IMO.

Then Hawks, Wiz, Knicks and Pacers grab the last two spots. I bet on the Knicks and Pacers. For no reason besides WAS swept us and deserves no happiness ever again, and the Hawks need to suck so they trade us Millsap for parts.
    I got 6 as well - missed on the Wiz and Hawks, mostly out of wanting that to be the case. Though I definitely thought both teams would be more "on the bubble" rather than the 4-5 seeds.

Raptors Republic Superstar S.R.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote rapfan10 wrote: View Post
    Put yourselves in the shoes of Miami Heat fans. Would be absolutely heartbroken.

At least it isn't the Raptors and it's playoff time baby!
    I don't have any empathy for the people of Miami, who appear to be some of the biggest douchebags in the continental United States.

They walked out of a Finals game and missed a home team comeback FFS. They'd rather be lubing themselves on the beach, they only go to basketball games for the air conditioning.
    "Control DeRozan's catch-shoot game. He rarely passes. Defend the ball. Much of what they do reverses to 1 on 1 play." -- Visitor Locker Room Whiteboard, Air Canada Centre, Feb. 26, 2015

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42

Thread Information