Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eastern Conference: Who's going to the playoffs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's.

Comment

Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
      OK, I'll be THAT guy

*Who's going to the playoffs
      SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
      Who's.
      After failing to pay much heed in Mrs. Inkpen's 9th grade grammar and remedial spelling classes I will appeal to a moderator to correct this spelling faux pas.
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
        After failing to pay much heed in Mrs. Inkpen's 9th grade grammar and remedial spelling classes I will appeal to a moderator to correct this spelling faux pas.
        I was tempted to leave it but since you asked nicely.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Cavs

Raps

Hornets

Celts

Pistons

Bulls

Pacers

Bucks

There's my 8.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

And so it begins....the first loose threads in the unraveling of the lab experiment put together by the duo known as GarPax..

Dwyane Wade not pleased with hometown Chicago fans booing Bulls at home.The guard said the team didn't deserve it

This after they got beat by 25 and put up less than 70 points at home against a team they have to beat out to make the playoffs.

by James Herbert
            http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/dw...bulls-at-home/
            Last edited by Demographic Shift; Wed Dec 21, 2016, 06:01 PM.
            - TGO

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
              I was tempted to leave it but since you asked nicely.
              Its Christmas.
              - TGO

Comment

Its Christmas.
                Ya filthy animal!
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

And so it begins....the first loose threads in the unraveling of the lab experiment put together by the duo known as GarPax..

Dwyane Wade not pleased with hometown Chicago fans booing Bulls at home.The guard said the team didn't deserve it

This after they got beat by 25 and put up less than 70 points at home against a team they have to beat out to make the playoffs.

by James Herbert
                  http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/dw...bulls-at-home/
                  He is much more accustomed to fans leaving in 3Q when their team is losing by 20.

Comment

I hope the knicks, bulls and pacers don't make it. And celts lose to LBJ in first round. Take that overrated teams!

Comment

Celtics, Hornets, Hawks are sure things imho. One of the Bulls, Knicks, Pacers, or Pistons won't make it. I left off the Pacers, I think they made the wrong changes this past summer. Knicks and Bulls have enough veteran talent to at least make the playoffs. Pistons struggled without Reggie Jackson, I'm going with their second half being a lot stronger than their first half this year.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                        Celtics, Hornets, Hawks are sure things imho. One of the Bulls, Knicks, Pacers, or Pistons won't make it. I left off the Pacers, I think they made the wrong changes this past summer. Knicks and Bulls have enough veteran talent to at least make the playoffs. Pistons struggled without Reggie Jackson, I'm going with their second half being a lot stronger than their first half this year.
                        So far, both Ish & Leuer have looked like smart moves on their half though. Leuer's been very helpful on D and on offense.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

So a couple games of interest tonight in the East.

The Orlando Magic who have garnered exactly no support from voting republicans venture out of the land god gave to mickey and minnie to take on the Knicks in the mecca. Both Hornacek and Vogel are good coaches who would deserve coach of the year consideration if they can whip either of these flea bags across the finish line and into the PO. The Knicks are a better constructed team but have a lot of players who are held together by duct tape and string... where the Magicans have fairly young and healthy players but under Hennigan have one of wonkiest team constructs in the league.

The Leprechauns venture to Indy to take on Larry Legends crew. Indy is pretty good at home at 11 and 4 but the Heihnson's are pretty good on the road at 9 and 7. Indy should pound the glass pretty hard tonight with Turner and Big Al giving a pretty decent edge to the pacers... Thomas is going to have fun in the lane against the defensively challenged Pacers.

Home cooking is likely to define both outcomes.

EDIT... Took in the Pacers game on League Pass... might want to rethink the Pacers as one of my picks for the playoff bracket.... Empty suits tonight.
                          Last edited by Demographic Shift; Thu Dec 22, 2016, 11:44 PM.
                          - TGO

Comment

Post Christmas and 4.5 games separates 3rd from 12th... To say its still wide open on who makes the post season is an understatement.

On tonights docket are some pretty great games...

Bucks n Whiz in DC... 7 vs 9... Might be the best game of the night. If the Whiz want to be taken seriously these are the games they HAVE to win. The Bucks have a huge advantage in the frontcourt which is mitigaged by the Whizs backcourt. Its a guards league according to Jack so look for the Whiz to climb up another rung .

Memphis at the Magicians. A magic win would be outta left field but if they do they move up from 12 to 9/10 depending on other outcomes. Tall order but they are at home.

Cleveland at Detroit Detroit is reeling. The Cavs just made a statement against the Warriors and spent a lot of physical and emotional energy doing it. Its a back to back and the Cavs just might rest one of Lebron or Irving.. If they rest Kyrie Cavs still have enough... If they rest Lebron the Pistons could steal one.

Indy at the Bulls Jalen's team, on their meandering route to second best in the east, have lost 6 of their last 7. Indy looked bad.... real bad in their last game at home against the Leprechauns after they lost to the Knicks the night before. Two pretty desperate teams looking to stop the bleeding. In the tourniquet game of the night... take the Pacers. They can at least shoot the ball.

Atlanta and Minny Can the Hawks buck the trend and shake off the Dwight effect to make the playoffs with a win in Minny tonight against the fast sinking Timberpuppies who are now tied for last in the West. This is a tossup as its a roadie for the Hawks... but the Pups despite all that talent... just suck when it comes to being able to win games. Hawks keep pace in the race.
                            Last edited by Demographic Shift; Mon Dec 26, 2016, 05:00 PM.
                            - TGO

Comment

You guys are seriously underrating the knicks. I think after being overrated for so long, people are starting to underrate them. As soon as they take the ball away from Melo and put it in Drose's hands, they will be successful. I have watched many, many knick games. Kristaps Porzingis is the real deal and he has the toughness and skill to win. Derrick Rose is back, and he needs the keys to the offense. The knicks have played really well when Derrick gets the ball and can go downhill and attack without having to worry about keeping Melo involved. I can see them finishing as high as the 3rd seed, but I'm guessing they will be in the 4-6 range. All I can say is they aren't a team you want to play in the playoffs.

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
                                You guys are seriously underrating the knicks. I think after being overrated for so long, people are starting to underrate them. As soon as they take the ball away from Melo and put it in Drose's hands, they will be successful. I have watched many, many knick games. Kristaps Porzingis is the real deal and he has the toughness and skill to win. Derrick Rose is back, and he needs the keys to the offense. The knicks have played really well when Derrick gets the ball and can go downhill and attack without having to worry about keeping Melo involved. I can see them finishing as high as the 3rd seed, but I'm guessing they will be in the 4-6 range. All I can say is they aren't a team you want to play in the playoffs.
                                Gotta play both ends and the Knicks have shown little ability to defend at a playoff level. People here complain about our middling 104.5 DRTG, Zinger's 106.5 DTRG is best among the starters and only 1 rotation player better than 105.9. The lack of respect for the Knicks will stay well deserved unless they dramatically improve their D.
                                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Working...
                                X