Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eastern Conference: Who's going to the playoffs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Booker or Powell?
    Powell.

Comment

• An efficient 70 points, wtf Booker.

Still couldn't beat Boston though, fuck you Devin
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Wow booker.. drop 70 and your team still losses lol

Comment

• Booker scored 70???

In a loss??????
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Man how good is Booker gonna be at his prime?

Comment

• He couldn't have scored just 12 more points?!

Comment

• Btw....is that boston's vaunted defence?

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                  Man how good is Booker gonna be at his prime?
                  Really good.

I've been RAVING about the guy since his Kentucky days.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    Btw....is that boston's vaunted defence?
                    The guy guarding him, Marcus Smaht, shot 1 for 13, so had an awful all-around night. Can't say I feel sorry for him however.

Comment

• Man this just fuels my hate for Isaiah Thomas. You think someone who started from the very bottom of the league would be a little more humble and just give props where it deserves. Fuck IT! He has always been a no-defense cocky ass player with a MASSIVE Napoleon complex!

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post

Man this just fuels my hate for Isaiah Thomas. You think someone who started from the very bottom of the league would be a little more humble and just give props where it deserves. Fuck IT! He has always been a no-defense cocky ass player with a MASSIVE Napoleon complex!
                        I hope they get matched up with Miami in the first round, and Miami eliminates them in 6 or 7. I think they could actually do it, they play with alot of energy to shut down the Celtic's 3-happy offence.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                          I've been really warming up to the idea of the Cavs in the second round lately. That's the perfect opportunity to sucker punch them imo.
                          That spells elimination.

Comment

Man how good is Booker gonna be at his prime?
                            Tbh..in this league...he'll be just another lethal 3 pt shooter. I know that sounds stupid, but those guys are gonna kind of be a dime a dozen. I'm waiting for the big unstoppable force to be the next big thing. Where shaq at?
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I hope they get matched up with Miami in the first round, and Miami eliminates them in 6 or 7. I think they could actually do it, they play with alot of energy to shut down the Celtic's 3-happy offence.
                              I hope they get eliminated in the first round too! Soo much bad Karma with IT. He deserves to get kicked out in the playoffs! I don't like putting bad faith onto players, but he's easily one of the most unlikable players in the NBA right now!

Comment

They will lose in the first round. Their offense is not sustainable in the playoffs. IT will be bodied and not get calls. Also their defense has been horrendous.

Comment

Working...
                                X