Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eastern Conference: Who's going to the playoffs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
    Gotta say that I love that the Cavs are slumping and Indy is getting hot since Lance came back just to make life hell for CLE.
    Pacers against Cavs is great. Wade possibly coming back for the Bulls to maybe upset the Celtics is also great. The Hawks could be a tough match up for the Wiz. There's going to be some real fights in the first round this year.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      Pacers against Cavs is great. Wade possibly coming back for the Bulls to maybe upset the Celtics is also great. The Hawks could be a tough match up for the Wiz. There's going to be some real fights in the first round this year.
      I really hope the Bulls knock Boston around.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• So it's over...around 170 days of fun that was the NBA season..

Making the playoffs are the Cavs..Raps....Celts...Whiz....Hawks....Bucks..Bull s and Pacers...

I got 6 of them..missed on Hornets and Pistons.

KeonClark says he got 6 as well and missed with the Knicks and Hornets....

So co champs till we hear better....
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          Raps, Cavs, Celts, Bucks, Hornets, Bulls will make it, IMO.

Then Hawks, Wiz, Knicks and Pacers grab the last two spots. I bet on the Knicks and Pacers. For no reason besides WAS swept us and deserves no happiness ever again, and the Hawks need to suck so they trade us Millsap for parts.
          I got 6 as well - missed on the Wiz and Hawks, mostly out of wanting that to be the case. Though I definitely thought both teams would be more "on the bubble" rather than the 4-5 seeds.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• rapfan10 wrote: View Post
            Put yourselves in the shoes of Miami Heat fans. Would be absolutely heartbroken.

At least it isn't the Raptors and it's playoff time baby!
            I don't have any empathy for the people of Miami, who appear to be some of the biggest douchebags in the continental United States.

They walked out of a Finals game and missed a home team comeback FFS. They'd rather be lubing themselves on the beach, they only go to basketball games for the air conditioning.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
            X