Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20
Results 381 to 397 of 397

Thread: Game #35: Utah Jazz 93 - Toronto Raptors 101

  1. #381
    Raptors Republic Veteran TRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    8,500
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote rocwell wrote: View Post
    i hate shootouts so much. Fucking lottery.

    Edit: Goalies have been phenomenal

    edit 2: Fuck off usa, build the fucking wall and never come to canada again, thanks
    Usa! Usa! Usa!

  2. Like McRealistic liked this post
  3. #382
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer rocwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    17,186
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote TRex wrote: View Post
    Usa! Usa! Usa!
    Oh no TRex. wHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?

    "The penalty for high treason is life imprisonment. The penalty for treason is imprisonment up to a maximum of life, or up to 14 years for conduct under subsection (2)(b) or (e) in peacetime."
    "We were one of four teams left. We can be proud of that, but not satisfied" - D. Casey

  4. Like Scraptor liked this post
  5. #383
    Raptors Republic Veteran TRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    8,500
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Canada wins that tournament EVERY YEAR. They didn't win it this year...big deal. I'm sure they'll win it again next year.

  6. #384
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer rocwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    17,186
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote TRex wrote: View Post
    Canada wins that tournament EVERY YEAR. They didn't win it this year...big deal. I'm sure they'll win it again next year.
    Yeah but we were hosting the tournament...
    "We were one of four teams left. We can be proud of that, but not satisfied" - D. Casey

  7. #385
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,279
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote TRex wrote: View Post
    Canada wins that tournament EVERY YEAR. They didn't win it this year...big deal. I'm sure they'll win it again next year.
    I know BIG F**ing Deal

  8. Like TRex liked this post
  9. #386
    Raptors Republic Superstar 3inthekeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,071
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote TRex wrote: View Post
    Canada wins that tournament EVERY YEAR. They didn't win it this year...big deal. I'm sure they'll win it again next year.
    By every year, you mean once in the past eight years?

    2010 on: USA, Russia, Sweden, USA, Finland, Canada, Finland, USA.

    Clueless and a traitor to our great country.
    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

  10. #387
    Raptors Republic Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,271
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    By every year, you mean once in the past eight years?

    2010 on: USA, Russia, Sweden, USA, Finland, Canada, Finland, USA.

    Clueless and a traitor to our great country.
    eh, the real proof is when our seasoned NHL vets kick the ever-loving shit out of everyone in the olympics anyways. Our last olympic squad was the most dominant hockey team i've seen internationally in years (scores don't reflect it but if you watched the games you know what i mean). The junior canadians are too nice. they need time to get nasty.

  11. #388
    Raptors Republic Veteran tonious35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Richmond Hill or Edmonton
    Posts
    5,902
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote KHD wrote: View Post
    eh, the real proof is when our seasoned NHL vets kick the ever-loving shit out of everyone in the olympics anyways. Our last olympic squad was the most dominant hockey team i've seen internationally in years (scores don't reflect it but if you watched the games you know what i mean). The junior canadians are too nice. they need time to get nasty.
    Last Olympics team looked boring at shallow observation, but they operated like an emotionless killer robot that destroyed the rhythm and hope of the US Hockey Team for the Gold Medal. The Ladies Canadian team stole all the drama

  12. #389
    Raptors Republic Veteran KeonClark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,796
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote tonious35 wrote: View Post
    Last Olympics team looked boring at shallow observation, but they operated like an emotionless killer robot that destroyed the rhythm and hope of the US Hockey Team for the Gold Medal. The Ladies Canadian team stole all the drama
    Was that the one where we beat Sweden for gold at 6 o clock in the morning?
    11/20/16 Lest we forget - The Sacramento Screw Job.
    We will not go quietly in the night. We will rage against the dying light. We will study every buzzer beater with intensified might, because somethin with the NBA doesn't smell right.

  13. #390
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    938
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    K this board needs to make Team East great again n go out n vote for Kyle Lowry and DeMar #NBAVOTE

    Its a complete joke they're not starting especially with the size our fanbase....


    TO/Canada seriously needs to do a better job getting behind their athletes



    Quote rocwell wrote: View Post

  14. #391
    Raptors Republic Superstar A.I's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,849
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
    K this board needs to make Team East great again n go out n vote for Kyle Lowry and DeMar #NBAVOTE

    Its a complete joke they're not starting especially with the size our fanbase....


    TO/Canada seriously needs to do a better job getting behind their athletes
    Kyle Lowery! #NBAVote

  15. #392
    Raptors Republic Veteran tonious35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Richmond Hill or Edmonton
    Posts
    5,902
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Was that the one where we beat Sweden for gold at 6 o clock in the morning?
    yep. yah I was wrong, it was Sweden, but same game plan towards Kessel's US Team

  16. #393
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer rocwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    17,186
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Westbrook is working officials

    "We were one of four teams left. We can be proud of that, but not satisfied" - D. Casey

  17. #394
    Raptors Republic Veteran TRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    8,500
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Troy Terry is my new hero.

  18. #395
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer rocwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    17,186
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote TRex wrote: View Post
    Troy Terry is my new hero.
    "We were one of four teams left. We can be proud of that, but not satisfied" - D. Casey

  19. #396
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer rocwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    17,186
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Wow. Leafs. Wow. Wow. Wow. What the fuck is going on?
    "We were one of four teams left. We can be proud of that, but not satisfied" - D. Casey

  20. #397
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer rocwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    17,186
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote rocwell wrote: View Post
    Wow. Leafs. Wow. Wow. Wow. What the fuck is going on?
    4-0! In 15 fucking minutes. Wow.
    "We were one of four teams left. We can be proud of that, but not satisfied" - D. Casey

  21. Like KHD liked this post
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •