Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Bosh

  1. #1
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    43
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Bosh

    Anyone know the truth about the Bosh lung issue? I know Miami will buy him out this month, but he keeps insisting that he can play. After seeing him talking to DeMar after the game, I can't help but to picture him as a cheap rental on this years squad. Bosh and JV...

    Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Raptors Republic Veteran tDotted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    7,201
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    The Heat are holding out on officially waiving him so he won't be eligible for the playoffs.

    So basically, it ain't happening.

  3. #3
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,731
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote tDotted wrote: View Post
    The Heat are holding out on officially waiving him so he won't be eligible for the playoffs.

    So basically, it ain't happening.
    Sorry to say this but hope to God they do hold out....not only for us (because his most logical landing spot would be CHI once Rondo is inevitably let go) but himself. I don't know all the facts but I thought there were a lot more doctors that didn't clear him versus the one he found?!

  4. #4
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    43
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote tDotted wrote: View Post
    The Heat are holding out on officially waiving him so he won't be eligible for the playoffs.

    So basically, it ain't happening.
    I think teams need to waive players before deadline, so other teams can acquire them. It's in the collective bargaining agreement.

    Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    43
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
    Sorry to say this but hope to God they do hold out....not only for us (because his most logical landing spot would be CHI once Rondo is inevitably let go) but himself. I don't know all the facts but I thought there were a lot more doctors that didn't clear him versus the one he found?!
    Chicago needs a point guard badly. Even though we can't beat Chicago, I'm not worried about them in the playoffs. I'd rather Millsap over Bosh, but I'm worried what we'll give up to get him... the "Rupal of Basketball" (Bosh) would be a good compliment with Sullinger.

    Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Raptors Republic Veteran KeonClark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    8,760
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Bosh? Never heard of her.

    Wait..is "bosh" that ostridge squawking around on that stage with james and wade 6 or 7 years ago?
    11/20/16 Lest we forget - The Sacramento Screw Job.
    We will not go quietly in the night. We will rage against the dying light. We will study every buzzer beater with intensified might, because somethin with the NBA doesn't smell right.

  7. #7
    Raptors Republic Veteran iblastoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,400
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    bosh is too busy playing with buddy guy anyway.

  8. #8
    Raptors Republic Veteran TRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    9,909
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    He's retired.

  9. #9
    Raptors Republic Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,248
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Bosh? Never heard of her.

    Wait..is "bosh" that ostridge squawking around on that stage with james and wade 6 or 7 years ago?
    lol. This never gets old...


  10. Like A.I, Nilanka, KeonClark liked this post
  11. #10
    Raptors Republic Icon MACK11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    ALBERTA
    Posts
    21,598
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote golden wrote: View Post
    lol. This never gets old...

    Aka the Bostrich lol

    Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

  12. #11
    Administrator Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    19,062
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote speedbag wrote: View Post
    Anyone know the truth about the Bosh lung issue? I know Miami will buy him out this month, but he keeps insisting that he can play. After seeing him talking to DeMar after the game, I can't help but to picture him as a cheap rental on this years squad. Bosh and JV...

    Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk
    Ask yourself this, if he truly wasn't a liability would the shrewd Miami Heat go through all of this?

    If he's not a liability and can play then why here instead of San Antonio, Golden State or Cleveland?

  13. #12
    Raptors Republic Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    8,865
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    yeah he's done. it would be irresponsible of a team to clear him to play

  14. #13
    Raptors Republic Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    5,133
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote golden wrote: View Post
    lol. This never gets old...

    Love it.

  15. #14
    Raptors Republic Veteran KeonClark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    8,760
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I've seen people dance awkwardly, cry awkwardly, run awkwardly...chris bosh is an awkward yeller. The guy can't even look cool yelling
    11/20/16 Lest we forget - The Sacramento Screw Job.
    We will not go quietly in the night. We will rage against the dying light. We will study every buzzer beater with intensified might, because somethin with the NBA doesn't smell right.

  16. #15
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Chris Bosh is exactly what the Raptors need. If he can take a pay cut to play, and he wants to play (I'll leave that decision to him), I'd take him.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •