Bosh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosh

Anyone know the truth about the Bosh lung issue? I know Miami will buy him out this month, but he keeps insisting that he can play. After seeing him talking to DeMar after the game, I can't help but to picture him as a cheap rental on this years squad. Bosh and JV...

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

The Heat are holding out on officially waiving him so he won't be eligible for the playoffs.

So basically, it ain't happening.

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
      The Heat are holding out on officially waiving him so he won't be eligible for the playoffs.

Sorry to say this but hope to God they do hold out....not only for us (because his most logical landing spot would be CHI once Rondo is inevitably let go) but himself. I don't know all the facts but I thought there were a lot more doctors that didn't clear him versus the one he found?!

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post

I think teams need to waive players before deadline, so other teams can acquire them. It's in the collective bargaining agreement.

Comment

JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
          Sorry to say this but hope to God they do hold out....not only for us (because his most logical landing spot would be CHI once Rondo is inevitably let go) but himself. I don't know all the facts but I thought there were a lot more doctors that didn't clear him versus the one he found?!
          Chicago needs a point guard badly. Even though we can't beat Chicago, I'm not worried about them in the playoffs. I'd rather Millsap over Bosh, but I'm worried what we'll give up to get him... the "Rupal of Basketball" (Bosh) would be a good compliment with Sullinger.

Comment

Bosh? Never heard of her.

Wait..is "bosh" that ostridge squawking around on that stage with james and wade 6 or 7 years ago?
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

bosh is too busy playing with buddy guy anyway.

Comment

He's retired.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Bosh? Never heard of her.

Wait..is "bosh" that ostridge squawking around on that stage with james and wade 6 or 7 years ago?
                  lol. This never gets old...

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

Aka the Bostrich lol

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

speedbag wrote: View Post
                      Anyone know the truth about the Bosh lung issue? I know Miami will buy him out this month, but he keeps insisting that he can play. After seeing him talking to DeMar after the game, I can't help but to picture him as a cheap rental on this years squad. Bosh and JV...

Ask yourself this, if he truly wasn't a liability would the shrewd Miami Heat go through all of this?

If he's not a liability and can play then why here instead of San Antonio, Golden State or Cleveland?

Comment

yeah he's done. it would be irresponsible of a team to clear him to play

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

Love it.

Comment

I've seen people dance awkwardly, cry awkwardly, run awkwardly...chris bosh is an awkward yeller. The guy can't even look cool yelling
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Chris Bosh is exactly what the Raptors need. If he can take a pay cut to play, and he wants to play (I'll leave that decision to him), I'd take him.

Comment

Working...
                              X