Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Dribbles Mcjoseph got so excited his number was called to run the clock, to simply dribble! "Alright dribbles you know what to do....*zips around court dribbling*
    This made me laugh so hard! Lmao

Comment

• Mehhhh..it's only Boston and regular season game..let me know when it post season count's and they play Cavs..probably sweep,Ujiri the ball is in your corner,f@#k sake give these guys some help and get a third wheel for Demar and Lowry,give them a chance 2 compete against the Cavs..

P.S

JV had a Vlade Divac moment,enjoy it..it happens 1 out of 30 games,blahhh..
      Later..go Raptors..
      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
        I believe the turning point was when Gerald Green dunked the alley-oop and looked like fucking bitch mid 4th....that turned the karma around hard
        That, combined with Green's punk elbow on Lowry, and then Demar's tech. Finally this team got angry and showed some fight and emotion.

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
          Mehhhh..it's only Boston and regular season game..let me know when it post season count's and they play Cavs..probably sweep,Ujiri the ball is in your corner,f@#k sake give these guys some help and get a third wheel for Demar and Lowry,give them a chance 2 compete against the Cavs..

P.S

Later..go Raptors..
          Who invited Buzz Killington here?

Comment

• Man some people just actively choose to be unhappy.

Great win!! Woot!

Comment

• So in 2pat first start he played 20 mins without scoring and was -3.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• 25th win

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                  Mehhhh..it's only Boston and regular season game..let me know when it post season count's and they play Cavs..probably sweep,Ujiri the ball is in your corner,f@#k sake give these guys some help and get a third wheel for Demar and Lowry,give them a chance 2 compete against the Cavs..

P.S

Later..go Raptors..
                  Hey! You! Get off of my cloud!
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    So in 2pat first start he played 20 mins without scoring and was -3.

Different guys step up every game..inconsistent? Yes. Deep? Definitely

Comment

• Great win but, Boston is a team that were suppose to beat. Still haven't beat an elite team. Great win though.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        Finally a win against a good team. It feels like so long ago.
                        we beat utah twice.. and they are better than the green asses... who we have now also beat twice....
                        regardless.. nothing is better than beating these overhyped chowderheads .. save for beating the bulls by 30 next time out.
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                          we beat utah twice.. and they are better than the green asses... who we have now also beat twice....
                          regardless.. nothing is better than beating these overhyped chowderheads .. save for beating the bulls by 30 next time out.
                          I knew you'd like this one. You have such a hatred for the chowder heads you probably boycott mark Wahlberg movies lol

Comment

Different guys step up every game..inconsistent? Yes. Deep? Definitely
                            The guy is overrated on here. I would not think twice about adding him in a trade for Milsap.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              Great win but, Boston is a team that were suppose to beat. Still haven't beat an elite team. Great win though.

Utah was shorthanded, but I think they're elite when they play @ home.

Comment

I knew you'd like this one. You have such a hatred for the chowder heads you probably boycott mark Wahlberg movies lol
                                LOL .. yes.. I streamed in the somewhat tape delayed Celtics stream and revelled in every second as the broadcast crew blurted out that the sainted leprashits choked down the stretch ....
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X