Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millwall

Last edited by 3inthekeon; Wed Jan 11, 2017, 10:52 PM.
    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
      are you a #WengerOut guy?
      Nah. Not anymore. Shit like this happens every year anyway. Fucking Nuggets owner(He owns 66% of Arsenal!) should be fired(sell his stake) though. He's cheap as fuck!
      Last edited by rocwell; Wed Jan 11, 2017, 10:57 PM.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
        Millwall

Q: How many Millwall fans does it take to change a light bulb?

A: As many as you like, they will never see the light.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          Q: How many Millwall fans does it take to change a light bulb?

A: As many as you like, they will never see the light.

No One Likes Us.
          We Don't Care.
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
            No One Likes Us.
            We Don't Care.
            I actually like ya boys. But you won't get to the playoffs (or Championship) w/o defence this year. + I still can't believe you got beat up by Barnsley last year. I was @ Wembley when you played Barnsley.

Comment

Nah. Not anymore. Shit like this happens every year anyway. Fucking Nuggets owner(He owns 66% of Arsenal!) should be fired(sell his stake) though. He's cheap as fuck!
              I guess so. but, sell to who though? saudi oil money? more russian money?

Anyway as a relatively unattached EPL fan I still like wenger a lot. Maybe he is becoming outdated but he's done some great stuff, gone against the grain, and when they're on Arsenal are pretty to watch.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                I guess so. but, sell to who though? saudi oil money? more russian money?

Anyway as a relatively unattached EPL fan I still like wenger a lot. Maybe he is becoming outdated but he's done some great stuff, gone against the grain, and when they're on Arsenal are pretty to watch.
                Saudi, Russian money, Qatar. I don't give a fuck. I still remember how we bid £40M + £1 POUND for Suarez to activate talks. FFS! Biggest mistake of Wenger's career.

Comment

I actually like ya boys. But you won't get to the playoffs (or Championship) w/o defence this year. + I still can't believe you got beat up by Barnsley last year. I was @ Wembley when you played Barnsley.
                  What the heck are you talking about? This sounds like gibberish to me. I really think soccer is boring.....I only like the highlights of the best goals.....YES i said soccer!

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                    What the heck are you talking about? This sounds like gibberish to me. I really think soccer is boring.....I only like the highlights of the best goals.....YES i said soccer!
                    Soccer is not boring if you understand this sport. But I get ya mate. My dad always text me to watch the Blue Jays. Like wtf. Baseball is not even a sport.

Millwall vs Barnsley last year..

If you like to fight, you will love the football(soccer!).
                    Last edited by rocwell; Thu Jan 12, 2017, 12:48 AM.

Comment

• Blue jays > soccer. End of story
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Blue jays > soccer. End of story
                        And its not even close lol

Nil Nil - shootout

Comment

• Comment

Or as known in basketball circles

4 hrs boredom > 2 1/2 hrs boredom

Comment

Nah.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                                Why do you have to butt into the conversation if you don't like it or don't understand it?

Football is amazing. Rarely is such passion seen in another sport.
                                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Working...
                                X