Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lupe wrote: View Post
    We were talking about Lowry's criticism of Casey after the series. How about reflecting on yourself and your own worthless play instead? You're the best player on the team, step up.
    Wtf? How often does Lowry not take blame? Did he not take his share in that series? I dont remember now but i would not be surprised if he did criticize himself. Like when he was devastated after the Nets loss, and refused to use his elbow as an excuse for his poor shooting late last year despite it clearly being a factor.

How about not trying to equate every negative thing any good player has ever done with the constant stream of 5 year old behaviour that comes out of Cousins?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    Last edited by white men can't jump; Sat Jan 14, 2017, 04:16 PM.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
      Maybe D. Rose would not show up lol
      A no-show, no-D, D.Rose?
      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Damn. We're halfway through the regular season.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
          A no-show, no-D, D.Rose?
          No.

A no-show, no-D, full of excuses, expects max deal, D. Rose.

Comment

• Kyle has not said the PC thing re: Casey on more than one occasion.
            Sheed was not the main guy in malice at the palace but he was definitely in the middle of it and not blowing kisses. He's not an angel.
            Stephen Jackson def was involved and he later contributed to the spurs.
            Boogie has serious issues but he's not beyond reproach. People can change and environment plays a big factor. His career isn't over yet so no one can say that he can't/won't turn it around.

Comment

• It's pointless to compare characters of Kyle and DC.

One guy knows that he needed to get his shit together to feed his family, other one doesn't give a fuck about that and winning.

Kyle is ultimate winner.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                It's pointless to compare characters of Kyle and DC.

One guy knows that he needed to get his shit together to feed his family, other one doesn't give a fuck about that and winning.

Kyle is ultimate winner.
                Kyle already made like 25 million before he "got his shit togrther". Must be some expensive plates he needs to feed his family

Not really disagreeing just thought that was a funny choice of words. He was always gonna be really rich, now hes just more really rich
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Game is only on TSN4?
                  OG is our king

Comment

• The Knicks are the team I hate the most. I wanna destroy their souls. I want a fight in their dressing room post game. I wanna make carmelo cry and derrick fly back to his mommy's. Let's get it.
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Knicks ironically use photo of Derrick Rose boarding train in travel advertisement
                      http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2017...isement-amtrak

This could only happen to the Knicks....

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        The Knicks are the team I hate the most. I wanna destroy their souls. I want a fight in their dressing room post game. I wanna make carmelo cry and derrick fly back to his mommy's. Let's get it.

Comment

• So this shit is not even on TV eh? smh.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Leafs. Again.

Comment

• Fuck the Leafs.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                Fuck the Leafs.
                                Rioters fan probably

Comment

Working...