No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Mr. Westbrook with another triple-double... 19th of the season. Wow.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      And Mr. Westbrook with another triple-double... 19th of the season. Wow.
      Quadruple double! 10 turnovers! Lol

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
        Thats what happens when you overpay for washed up veterans.
        This is why I didn't want the Raps to trade all their assets for Millsap(a rental player). Millsap is not a guy that would get us past the Cavs.

Nets made an ALL TIME bad trade trading ALL their assets for like you said, veteran washed up players. Everyone knew Pierce and KG aren't enough to beat the Heat. Not even close.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
          If I would have done the draft again I think I would've picked Embiid over Wiggins. This guy is gifted
          He is a game changer. He is basically the perfect Center. Can rebound, block shots, has a post game and can stretch the floor. Can't wait to see him over the next couple of seasons, hopefully he stays healthy.

Comment

• Speaking of Embiid lol. Love this guy.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Speaking of Embiid lol. Love this guy.

I'm rooting for him to stay healthy. What an asset for the Sixers and whole NBA.

Comment

• Who knows, maybe Wiggins will want to come play for his hometown and Embiid will want to play with his old teammate

A man can dream...

Comment

Who knows, maybe Wiggins will want to come play for his hometown and Embiid will want to play with his old teammate

A man can dream...
                  Oh I see you A.I... planning our "next window".. Haha!

Comment

This is why I didn't want the Raps to trade all their assets for Millsap(a rental player). Millsap is not a guy that would get us past the Cavs.

Nets made an ALL TIME bad trade trading ALL their assets for like you said, veteran washed up players. Everyone knew Pierce and KG aren't enough to beat the Heat. Not even close.
                    Right behind you....

Let Masai use those draft picks and get an All Star in the late round. I'm not being sarcastic

Comment

He is a game changer. He is basically the perfect Center. Can rebound, block shots, has a post game and can stretch the floor. Can't wait to see him over the next couple of seasons, hopefully he stays healthy.
                      Like a quicker version of Demarcus with no volatility issues

Comment

• Comment

Speaking of Embiid lol. Love this guy.

Yeah; that made me a fan of his for life. HHH gave him points for effort on the first attempt.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
                          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Embiid is like one of the best things to ever happen to the NBA lol

Comment

• Watching this Lebrons-Kings game. Whenever you start to fall in love with the idea of Cousins just watch this guy play. Really watch. His oncourt demeanour is terrible. His teammates must just be sick of him. And how many ever fucks he has to give, none of them are on the ddefensive end of the floor. He doesn't even bother to pretend playing defense. What a waste of talent.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                                Watching this Lebrons-Kings game. Whenever you start to fall in love with the idea of Cousins just watch this guy play. Really watch. His oncourt demeanour is terrible. His teammates must just be sick of him. And how many ever fucks he has to give, none of them are on the ddefensive end of the floor. He doesn't even bother to pretend playing defense. What a waste of talent.
                                Was thinking precisely the same as I watched GS-SAC the other day. It's just terrible watching him play. Looks like a 14 year old little boy whose having all in the world he wants from his parents, but you know, on the court it's a different story, so he cries like a baby.

Comment

Working...
                                X