Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    I wasn't surprised at negativity after losses to Philly and the Suns. This one is genuinely surprising to me with the good feeling I had coming away from it.
    Just win. Sure there's positives but a month ago we had dreams of upsetting cleveland, not really feelin moral victories on L5
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I wasn't surprised at negativity after losses to Philly and the Suns. This one is genuinely surprising to me with the good feeling I had coming away from it.
      I think most of the negativity comes from that 3 PG lineup and the boneheaded last 2 plays...Other than that the game was great

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Lol
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Just win. Sure there's positives but a month ago we had dreams of upsetting cleveland, not really feelin moral victories on L5
          Yeah man I've gone through too many goddamn years filled with moral victories

Comment

The point is we're on a 5 game losing streak....of course positivity is low.

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
              I'll have what he's having.
              He's smoking pineapples

Comment

Not to mention, I know you've been a defender of them but are cojo and especially carroll not concerning yet? The general suckage of them?

Carroll is becoming scola. The nominal starter who never sees the 4th Q. Except he's worse than scola because we're stuck with him for 2 and a half more years and 15 MILLION per

Comment

Not to mention, I know you've been a defender of them but are cojo and especially carroll not concerning yet? The general suckage of them?

Carroll is becoming scola. The nominal starter who never sees the 4th Q. Except he's worse than scola because we're stuck with him for 2 and a half more years and 15 MILLION per
                  That is painful to read.

Comment

• Raps get swept in rd 1...Lowry goes home to PHI

Lowry
                    Monk
                    Jackson
                    Simmons
                    Embiid

Sixers win the 'ship in 2 years and Meek Mill knocks up Nicki Minaj to celebrate and send Drake into Shambleland.

#BCin6ers

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                      Raps get swept in rd 1...Lowry goes home to PHI

Lowry
                      Monk
                      Jackson
                      Simmons
                      Embiid

Sixers win the 'ship in 2 years and Meek Mill knocks up Nicki Minaj to celebrate and send Drake into Shambleland.

#BCin6ers
                      Colangelo and Lowry embrace at mid court with tears of joy and confetti...it would be such a poetic kick in te nuts that it's actually believable

Comment

Carroll should be playing in the 4th, it's silly that he's not, especially with Pat back (beside whom Carroll plays much better, as everyone else does). The Carroll/Pat closing lineup (with the big three) is the second most played 4th Q lineup (behind the obvious Lowry+bench lineup) and has a +27 net rating in the 4th. Sadly that still means only 7 games they've closed out together (with various injuries to DD, JV and Pat, plus Carroll not playing back to backs adding up).

Joseph has been turning it around (very) slowly. He's still not exactly where he was last year. But he's not killing us like he was early in the season. I wouldn't be heartbroken if he was involved in a trade, but I wouldn't be campaigning for it either.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Colangelo and Lowry embrace at mid court with tears of joy and confetti...it would be such a poetic kick in te nuts that it's actually believable
                          Iverson and VC sit courtside as the Sixers eliminate us in 6 in the 6...LeBron passes his crown to Simmons & Embiid meanwhile in year 6 of Bruno's contract we're 2 years away from having our franchise relocated to Seattle lol

Matthew & the Leafs erase the city's memory the extinct Raptor franchise.

Comment

• Every Raptor sucked in at least one of the two games of these back-to-back losses, except 2 guys were consistently good in both: kyle lowry and norman powell. How can casey possibly justify sending him back to the end of the bench? The guy contributes and goes hard on both ends of the court!

What kind of message does it said when minutes aren't earned based on ballin? Seems like seniority contracts and politics are taking precedent

Comment

Every Raptor sucked in at least one of the two games of these back-to-back losses, except 2 guys were consistently good in both: kyle lowry and norman powell. How can casey possibly justify sending him back to the end of the bench? The guy contributes and goes hard on both ends of the court!

What kind of message does it said when minutes aren't earned based on ballin? Seems like seniority contracts and politics are taking precedent
                              stupidity is taking precedence
                              Last edited by KHD; Thu Jan 26, 2017, 12:36 AM.

Comment

• I'm so depressed.
                                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Working...
                                X