Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• consmap wrote: View Post
    So what happens when you're positive?
    This is what happens. I've been much more positive this year than I was last and look at this team lol. No defence, no rebounding, idiotic coach, can't hit open shots and don't move the ball. ECFs my ass
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Leafs tearing it up....
      23 days till pitchers and catchers report in Dunedin...
      AND
      Raps turn it around and reel off 5 straight wins starting Friday against the Deer...
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• I'm in tears right now. I hope this Joey character can save us next game

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
          I'm in tears right now. I hope this Joey character can save us next game
          That's his job.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
            So what happens when you're positive?
            Your pregnant..
            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Yo this one stings. Fuck we needed this. Kyle laid it on the line. The last 2 play calls were just horrid like is there zero option for an outlet pass on a triple team? Just kylekylekylekyle?

Fuckkkkk we crawled back and had this game on our fingertips
              I'm still in shock. This is the dumbest end of game playcall I've ever seen.
              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                Your pregnant..
                LOLLLL I can't with you!!!

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                  Deep inside I'm kinda hoping for more losses so Casey can finally get fired.
                  Imagine if Jerry Stackhouse rights the ship? but seriously, the Raps need to tank a year to draft a premier PF or talent that causes us to retool the team with DeRozen

Comment

• Boston is just half a game behind us now.....

Comment

• "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                        That's his job.
                        Is it? Where's he been for the past 5 losses? Hm?

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          This is what happens. I've been much more positive this year than I was last and look at this team lol. No defence, no rebounding, idiotic coach, can't hit open shots and don't move the ball. ECFs my ass
                          Welp, you'll have to revert back then
                          OG is our king

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                            Is it? Where's he been for the past 5 losses?
                            Everyone else runs off to make the game threads. He has the most neat game threads. I've been upset the past 5 games cause he hasn't made the game thread. His winning % is like 90%. Dude is on a tear. We need him.

Comment

• slamdunk23 wrote: View Post
                              Boston is just half a game behind us now.....
                              JV's comment is going to haunt us for the rest of the season lol. Instead of focusing on Cleveland we should be focusing on staying the 2nd seed. But everyone got all cocky. They needed this losing streak to humble themselves.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                JV's comment is going to haunt us for the rest of the season lol. Instead of focusing on Cleveland we should be focusing on staying the 2nd seed. But everyone got all cocky. They needed this losing streak to humble themselves.
                                What better way to be humbled than by losing to teams who have good players sitting out, oh and losing to the 76ers. Welp. Joey?

Comment

Working...
                                X