Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread: Game 48: Orlando Magic 114 - Toronto Raptors 113

Raptors Republic Veteran planetmars's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I checked the 5 man line ups on BBR.. interesting that the CoJo/DD/Carroll/Siakam/JV line up has a positive net rating of 11. I assume that includes last night debacle too.

Raptors Republic Superstar Just Is's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote planetmars wrote: View Post
    I checked the 5 man line ups on BBR.. interesting that the CoJo/DD/Carroll/Siakam/JV line up has a positive net rating of 11. I assume that includes last night debacle too.
    This should never happen again. Ever.

Even ignoring how bad JV/Siakam and CoJo/DD are together on their own but both at the same time with Carroll is just asking for trouble. Offensively and defensively. It's bad and there's no excuse for it.

I will admit I didn't watch the game but this line up resulted in a 19-0 run and we lost the game by 1. That's freaking massive.
    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy
    "We Ride with Lowry. We Die with Derozan" - Golden

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Just Is wrote: View Post
    This should never happen again. Ever.

Even ignoring how bad JV/Siakam and CoJo/DD are together on their own but both at the same time with Carroll is just asking for trouble. Offensively and defensively. It's bad and there's no excuse for it.

I will admit I didn't watch the game but this line up resulted in a 19-0 run and we lost the game by 1. That's freaking massive.
    Yeah.. I agree.. but still surprised by the numbers. That line up is a positive line up in about 40minutes played this season. I was expecting it to be a negative line up.

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer
    Post Thanks / Like

They are a -7 rating lineup in 44 minutes per NBA.com. In any case, less than 50 minutes of getting away with it to some degree doesn't excuse using a combination that is clearly terrible.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote DanH wrote: View Post
    They are a -7 rating lineup in 44 minutes per NBA.com. In any case, less than 50 minutes of getting away with it to some degree doesn't excuse using a combination that is clearly terrible.
    BBR probably didn't include last night's game then. They were +11 before last night. I hated that line up (posted as such a page or so back). Just interested in seeing what their net rating was as I expected it to be lousy. Just surprised that it was positive.

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer
    Post Thanks / Like

BBR probably didn't include last night's game then. They were +11 before last night. I hated that line up (posted as such a page or so back). Just interested in seeing what their net rating was as I expected it to be lousy. Just surprised that it was positive.
    Yeah, small samples can do funny things, especially this late in the year (meaning those minutes have come in tiny spurts spread across months of games).

7. Like Rudy Bargnani liked this post
    Raptors Republic Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Also.. I blame Axel. He got too cocky and jinxed us all.
    Axel tried his best, but role players aren't consistent game to game. That's why they're role players (... ducks). What happened to our all-stars? Ride or Die with Joey and DanH. lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote golden wrote: View Post
    Axel tried his best, but role players aren't consistent game to game. That's why they're role players (... ducks). What happened to our all-stars? Ride or Die with Joey and DanH. lol.
    Hey man, I was just trying to empty the clip with shots I normally make. It's not my fault Joey didn't step up with some rim protection.

Over 5000 likes, top 3 of all-time.....role player?...sheesh. Never knew I was the Rodney Dangerfield of RR.

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

Raptors Republic Veteran KeonClark's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Axel wrote: View Post
    Hey man, I was just trying to empty the clip with shots I normally make. It's not my fault Joey didn't step up with some rim protection.

Over 5000 likes, top 3 of all-time.....role player?...sheesh. Never knew I was the Rodney Dangerfield of RR.

Fine, you've been upgraded to "glue guy"
    11/20/16 Lest we forget - The Sacramento Screw Job.
    We will not go quietly in the night. We will rage against the dying light. We will study every buzzer beater with intensified might, because somethin with the NBA doesn't smell right.

11. Like golden liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Fine, you've been upgraded to "glue guy"
    I'll take it.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread Information