Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maury wrote: View Post
    Looking at the box score it looks like Corey was atrocious. 1-6 and he let DJ Augustine go off on him. Nice. Team worst -15 as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Corey was untouchable as a trade chip on RR just a month ago

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
      Corey was untouchable as a trade chip on RR just a month ago
      I've been advocating for a trade since he became a pylon in October.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
        Well he better because the way this team looks right now we will be lucky to make the 2nd rd and if we get beat in the 1st you better believe Lowry is going to start looking at his options a lot more and really PHI could be a perfect situation if they are healthy. If this team cant remain competitive, Lowry returning is no given and if he doesnt n we are suddenly in rebuild AGAIN, Masai is equally done as we would be as a franchise.
        You went from point a (us not making a trade) to point b (first round elimination, Lowry leaving, ujiri fired, I think the raptors leaving toronto?) In a hurry.

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
          Lou Will was not consistent
          He won 6th man of the year that season lol

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            You went from point a (us not making a trade) to point b (first round elimination, Lowry leaving, ujiri fired, I think the raptors leaving toronto?) In a hurry.

Lol. You totally clawed him. No offense to the Doc

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

I never said not to make a trade lol I said that Ibaka isn't a good one. There is a difference.

...and yeah if we don't make one I certainly don't have faith in this team doing any better than the 2nd rd and yes I do think there is a possibility we can lose in the 1st rd. If that happens everything can unravel for this franchise (and no not the city losing the franchise lol just us becoming terrible again).

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                I've been advocating for a trade since he became a pylon in October.

I thought the Spurs already noticed this a long time ago.

He got exposed last season.

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

lets see who he will bench next game: DD or JV !!!

Comment

• If Masai is logical...

Undo the mistake...offer Derozan, Joseph and future picks for Butler or Paul George.

Comment

• Boston is in second seed, I guess everyones prediction came true...s@@@@@tttt
                        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Geez

Sometimes I wonder if they were just waiting for us to slump so that they can come out with their pitch forks.

We get it.... We're now in 3rd place for the first time in a long time and it's panic time. Smh. Let's see what happens between now and the trade deadline before we panic. Wouldn't that be more prudent?

Comment

• Please Stop this love affair with Derozan.

Just be prudent because if Butler or Paul George are either available, Masai can save his job this early by trading Derozan as the core piece of the deal.

Let loose Powell and pair him with either of these guys.

What is best for this team's future should be the ultimate goal.
                            Last edited by The Claw Reborn; Sun Jan 29, 2017, 10:12 PM.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                              Please Stop this love affair with Derozan.

Just be prudent because if Butler or Paul George are either available,
                              They're not. Could've saved yourself some time on that post

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                                Geez

Sometimes I wonder if they were just waiting for us to slump so that they can come out with their pitch forks.

We get it.... We're now in 3rd place for the first time in a long time and it's panic time. Smh. Let's see what happens between now and the trade deadline before we panic. Wouldn't that be more prudent?
                                no. NO.

panic! panic!!!
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X