• Show
Clear All

• Maybe we'll end up playing the Cavs in the first round instead of the ECF
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
      Maybe we'll end up playing the Cavs in the first round instead of the ECF

Comment

• Draymond Green just limped to locker room. Looks like a knee injury... I hope it's not acl

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
          And now we're 5th place in the East as Atlanta and Washington have overtaken us...
          Damn
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
            Maybe we'll end up playing the Cavs in the first round instead of the ECF
            Raptors know they can beat any other teams in a 7 game series, so they figure they might as well vs the Cavs first to know if they're going to the finals or getting a long holiday.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
              Zach Lavine out for the season after probably coming back from injury too quickly.

Cautionary tale.
              Alternative facts?

LaVine got hurt when he had an in-air knee collision in their last game. Originally thought to be a knee contusion, he left the game and MRI revealed a tear.

Not remotely an issue of coming back too quickly from anything.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Hello everyone, i am new here. But i think in this game raptors will come back on winning streak. They will regain ther confidence(a little bit at least) So good luck, and go Raptors.(Sorry. English not my first language). Oh, and Raps Win 103-94.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                  Raptors know they can beat any other teams in a 7 game series, so they figure they might as well vs the Cavs first to know if they're going to the finals or getting a long holiday.
                  If they try hard, all the time, the most secure spot they could get is 2nd. Otherwise, who cares if you wind up playing Boston in the first round or second? You just want to avoid 4,5 or 8 (cavs in the second or first round). 2,3,6,7 are all the same. I say rest everyone today. And if we wind up facing the cavs in the second round....how different is that than the third round? Get to the finish line healthy and rested.

Comment

• 2pac, DD won't play.

Comment

• Kyle will play through flu-like symptoms

Comment

• basketph wrote: View Post
                        Hello everyone, i am new here. But i think in this game raptors will come back on winning streak. They will regain ther confidence(a little bit at least) So good luck, and go Raptors.(Sorry. English not my first language). Oh, and Raps Win 103-94.
                        Welcome to the forum! You will soon lose that optimism like the rest of us have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                          Welcome to the forum! You will soon lose that optimism like the rest of us have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          We are all optimists. ( Only GLF is pessimist )

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            We are all optimists. ( Only GLF is pessimist )
                            LOL true say
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Welp pascal is back to starting. Get ready for a loss.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                Welp pascal is back to starting. Get ready for a loss.

Comment

Working...
                                X