Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Thread: Game 53: Toronto Raptors 118 - LA Clippers 109

Raptors Republic All-Star JawsGT's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote TRex wrote: View Post
    Watching the highlights of the game, remember last night when i said it feels normal again? it was good to see DeMar's fiance back in the sideline doing her thing lol. Don't she was there when DeMar was injured. I missed the "3 seconds, 3 seconds" and the "5,4,3,2,1" LOL.
    Quote rocwell wrote: View Post
    She was on another level last night
    yeah, she was even counting down the Clips shot clock at times, but starting early trying to bait them into taking a rushed shot I guess. Must be a luxury for the raps though, not having to glance at the shot clock when it's winding down to see how much time is left.

Raptors Republic Superstar S.R.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote DanH wrote: View Post
    Meh. Carroll is an absolutely awful ball handler. But that doesn't mean he's not a good player. His strengths lie elsewhere (which is actually good in that starting lineup, there's only so much ball to go around). Team uses him as a ball handler too often, is the issue.
    My one persistent beef with this coaching staff is they continue to tell any perimeter player it's a good idea to put the ball on the floor and drive to the basket.

I'm starting a change.org petition to try to stop Carroll drives, will post the link later. If I see another airball on a 6 foot push shot or another clanked layup, my eyes will fall out and I'll have to sue the Raptors for compensation. I don't want to have to do that to my team.
    "Control DeRozan's catch-shoot game. He rarely passes. Defend the ball. Much of what they do reverses to 1 on 1 play." -- Visitor Locker Room Whiteboard, Air Canada Centre, Feb. 26, 2015

3. Like KeonClark, golden liked this post
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote S.R. wrote: View Post
    My one persistent beef with this coaching staff is they continue to tell any perimeter player it's a good idea to put the ball on the floor and drive to the basket.

I'm starting a change.org petition to try to stop Carroll drives, will post the link later. If I see another airball on a 6 foot push shot or another clanked layup, my eyes will fall out and I'll have to sue the Raptors for compensation. I don't want to have to do that to my team.
    Patterson, too. It's infuriating to watch him turn down open 3's in favor of a mid-range floater.

Raptors Republic Veteran KeonClark's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote S.R. wrote: View Post

Would you guys believe me if I told you I've got a better close range shot than Carroll? Cause I've better close range shot than Carroll.
    11/20/16 Lest we forget - The Sacramento Screw Job.
    We will not go quietly in the night. We will rage against the dying light. We will study every buzzer beater with intensified might, because somethin with the NBA doesn't smell right.

6. Like S.R. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

DeRozan's left hand floater > Carroll's right hand mid range floater.

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote TRex wrote: View Post
    DeRozan's left hand floater > Carroll
    Fixed.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Thread Information