• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 007 wrote: View Post
    I've always been confused on what the definition of a "trap game" is

A game everyone can enjoy.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
      My one persistent beef with this coaching staff is they continue to tell any perimeter player it's a good idea to put the ball on the floor and drive to the basket.

I'm starting a change.org petition to try to stop Carroll drives, will post the link later. If I see another airball on a 6 foot push shot or another clanked layup, my eyes will fall out and I'll have to sue the Raptors for compensation. I don't want to have to do that to my team.
      Patterson, too. It's infuriating to watch him turn down open 3's in favor of a mid-range floater.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
        I've always been confused on what the definition of a "trap game" is
        A trap game is what at least one person says every time we play a bad team

It's also a myth
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
          My one persistent beef with this coaching staff is they continue to tell any perimeter player it's a good idea to put the ball on the floor and drive to the basket.

I'm starting a change.org petition to try to stop Carroll drives, will post the link later. If I see another airball on a 6 foot push shot or another clanked layup, my eyes will fall out and I'll have to sue the Raptors for compensation. I don't want to have to do that to my team.
          Would you guys believe me if I told you I've got a better close range shot than Carroll? Cause I've better close range shot than Carroll.

Comment

• A trap game is a game that looks like we should win on paper, but people are afraid our players will be overconfident and lose it anyway.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• DeRozan's left hand floater > Carroll's right hand mid range floater.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                A trap game is a game that looks like we should win on paper, but people are afraid our players will be overconfident and lose it anyway.
                So most games?
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• So a trap game is nothing like a trap house?!

God blessing all the trap.....

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                    So a trap game is nothing like a trap house?!

God blessing all the trap.....

White person translation for what Future is saying:

The Good Lord above takes special care of black people selling crack cocaine to impoverished addicts.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      DeRozan's left hand floater > Carroll
                      Fixed.

Comment

• How has this not shown up yet? Btw..my 2 cents is that it's a game against a poor team when you're looking ahead to the next game against a challenging team.

Comment

• http://www.hdsports.pw/live/nba/TOR-MIN-20170208/home

Got a stream, boys. Let's go!
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• 2pat won't play

Comment

• Carroll on Wiggins. 40+ tonight.

Comment

• Nice pass by Carroll.
                                Axel wrote:
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Working...
                                X