No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 36 points in the 4th. 13/19 from the field. There's the game right there. Need defensive help.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
      Just try to remember what the Warriors wrote on their whiteboard last year....

Derozan does not pass.

That has not fucking change.
      lol, who was he supposed to pass to on that garbage play call with 8 sec left on the clock

Comment

• I'm on the fire casey train now. That was pathetic.

Comment

• Firing a coach sadly wont even help this team. Historically it rarely helps. Masai is stuck mow because GMs know hes desperate. Thry gonna drive up the price.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            36 points in the 4th. 13/19 from the field. There's the game right there. Need defensive help.

It's funny how you failed to mention on how terrible Derozan at the end of the quarter when they were still leading by 9.

Derozan and his Coach are the reasons why this team is failing.

That's not just the game, it's the season

Comment

• We should bring Charles Oakley 2 the game and punch Casey out..I would feel much better...
              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                lol, who was he supposed to pass to on that garbage play call with 8 sec left on the clock
                Did you just turn on the tv just at the last 8 seconds lol.

He jacked up shots after shots when they were still up and ahead at the 6 minute mark.

Hahahaha

Comment

• Trade derozan, joseph and two future first round picks for jimmy butler

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    Firing a coach sadly wont even help this team. Historically it rarely helps. Masai is stuck mow because GMs know hes desperate. Thry gonna drive up the price.

Comment

• If ATL wins their next game we are 6th. Pathetic. Why are we gonna sell a farm? To make ourself feel better a little bit? This is a lost season.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                        Lol my bad

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                          It's funny how you failed to mention on how terrible Derozan at the end of the quarter when they were still leading by 9.

Derozan and his Coach are the reasons why this team is failing.

That's not just the game, it's the season
                          I know this is probably the highlight of the season for you but, Deebo wasn't the problem. It was the D once again.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I've just ordered a pizza. It's 2am. Just asking.. Is eating too much a first sign of Raptors depression?

Comment

• U know what's gonna make me forget about this game...Walking Dead...outta hear..F@&k Casey..
                              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                I know this is probably the highlight of the season for you but, Deebo wasn't the problem. It was the D once again.

No one played D in the 4th

Comment

Working...
                                X