Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    Raps gonna win this one.
    You've been saying that about every game for the past two weeks dan. I'm starting to lose faith.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• My mind is settling on a loss, but damn this shit month is killing so many game-posters this season and someone gotta last for 3-4 games man

Comment

Raps gonna win this one.
        If Patterson or Serge play or both then yes we win. If neither play we lose. If one of the two play I'm 60/40 we win lol
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Raps gonna win this one.
          If only one of Serge or Patterson play I'm like 60/40 we win lol. If neither play we lose. If they both play we win.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I don't think Cory is leaving this year, mostly because I don't think Masai will want to roll with Delon/FVV as backup point in the playoffs without a season of experience at backup.

I do think, because of the big contracts coming up, that Cory is going to move at the draft or early in the summer.
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• I can't see the Raptors winning here. Charlotte is scuffling, but KL seems checked out and DD seems to be following suit.

Trying to be optimistic, but that Bulls loss was not pretty. Second game of b2b against another team that has the Raptors numbers... Remember the last time we played these guys? Wasn't that like the start of this whole 'slump'?

I could see Kemba going for 40 tonight.

Comment

• Winning started when we traded for Patterson. Now we have Patterson on steroids. Lets get this fucking win
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Guys what do you think about Drummond.

Most I'll trade for him is
                  JV, Wright, Bebe, our first, 2019 first

He'll make us instantly better
                  Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• The most frightening part for me is lowry just looks defeated. Like he doesn't give 2 shits anymore. I never thought I'd see that out of kyle lowry. Sports chemistry is such a fragile thing. Like I said earlier, whatever "it" is, we lost it, and nobody seems to have any idea how to get it back. Fucking depressing. I'm gonna give the ibaka arrival and the extended all star break as ONE LAST CHANCE to see change. If we're not rolling by March 1, this season is dead and gone.

24 hours ago I was pumped again. Last night was fucking pathetic. To hear casey drone on about "I liked our compete in the 2nd half" bruh....give it up. Chicago let their foot off the gas. Your team sucks. Fix it. Matter of fact, fuck you casey. I can't even stand watching him speak anymore.
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                      It was a exam
                      Wow, 15 pages in 3 hours! Damn.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                        The one thing this team has done almost without fail the last three years is play hard. They might have the odd stinker here or there but they were few and far between. This year, I've seen more lay-down games than I have in the last 2 years combined.
                        Yeah losing sucks, but watching the team have no fight while losing is just flat out depressing

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                          Guys what do you think about Drummond.

Most I'll trade for him is
                          JV, Wright, Bebe, our first, 2019 first

He'll make us instantly better

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                            Yeah losing sucks, but watching the team have no fight while losing is just flat out depressing
                            I'd like to fast forward to a new era of Rap basketball at this point

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              The most frightening part for me is lowry just looks defeated. Like he doesn't give 2 shits anymore. I never thought I'd see that out of kyle lowry. Sports chemistry is such a fragile thing. Like I said earlier, whatever "it" is, we lost it, and nobody seems to have any idea how to get it back. Fucking depressing. I'm gonna give the ibaka arrival and the extended all star break as ONE LAST CHANCE to see change. If we're not rolling by March 1, this season is dead and gone.

24 hours ago I was pumped again. Last night was fucking pathetic. To hear casey drone on about "I liked our compete in the 2nd half" bruh....give it up. Chicago let their foot off the gas. Your team sucks. Fix it. Matter of fact, fuck you casey. I can't even stand watching him speak anymore.
                              Its hard to pinpoint when players just get tired of the same old voice saying the same things in the same situations but for all apperances its happening now. Its not like this doesn't happen a lot int he NBA. 20 of the 30 coaches have been on the job for less than 2 years with the same team. 65% turnover. There is a short shelf life for those who walk the sidelines.

Lowry hasn't lost the will to compete.. he has lost interest in seeing what he rightly views as all too predictable outcomes emanating from very predictable offensive sets and plays. Been there done that bought the t-shirt and when you aren't having fun on offense no matter which sport or which level you play at.. its really hard to get amped up to play defense which is all hard work.

Ibaka will help and Ujiri may not be done in the trade market but the elephant in the room is how the team addresses the gap in faith between the floor general and the coach who have a pretty wide difference of opinion on who plays where and how things need to line up on the floor.
                              Last edited by Demographic Shift; Wed Feb 15, 2017, 12:32 PM.
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

• The Hornets have been horrible lately. Losing to basically everyone except for us.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X