Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    Cause he literally just got here and hasn't had not even one day of practice time. It just doesn't make sense. Let both him and Pat come back after the All Star break where they both get some practice time under their belt and some rest. But if he does play I won't be mad that's for sure.
    Raptors don't run no damn plays. He just has to stand in the corner and wait just like the rest of the players not named Lowry or DeRozan

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
      Saw this on reddit, credit to /u/905UserNotFound

That.

Was.

Awesome.

Comment

• The offense has been so predictable, and the rotations have been so nonsensical, that I think we'd have as much chance at winning tonight by simply streetballing like it's a rec league game. First 5 players to make a 3 pointer are in the starting lineup.

Someone give Casey an ipad with Angry Birds installed to keep him occupied for 2.5 hrs.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
          In other news...the D-League will be renamed the G-League next year...

NO JOKE
          You know the players will now be referred to as G-Stringers.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
            The offense has been so predictable, and the rotations have been so nonsensical, that I think we'd have as much chance at winning tonight by simply streetballing like it's a rec league game. First 5 players to make a 3 pointer are in the starting lineup.

Someone give Casey an ipad with Angry Birds installed to keep him occupied for 2.5 hrs.
            It'd be easier to give him a rock to pound.

Comment

• Is Ibaka confirmed for tonight? That's my main interest, will be surprised if it's anything other than another dumpster fire otherwise.

I'm looking forward to post-ASG with Ibaka + a health PP in the lineup.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                I'd like to fast forward to a new era of Rap basketball at this point
                Or how about reverting to the era we had in December? Or November? Or all of last season? Or for the first half of January? That was all pretty awesome....

Comment

• As long as one of Ibaka or 2pat plays I think we should be fine.

One of the biggest problems yesterday offensively was because of the 4 spot. With the way our offense is played they need someone at the 4 spot that can spread the floor and give lowry and demar more room to operate. Teams don't have to guard Jakob/Bebe/Pascal and they can easily trap the ballhander by throwing a double on them after a pick. That's one of the reasons we went on our biggest run when we had Carroll playing the 4.

I don't think its a coincidence that we are playing the worst ball in the past 3 years and that our offense went from most efficient in the league to one of the worst the min 2pat got injured. Having 2 capable floor spacers at the 4 is going to be huge for this team going forward and Ibaka being able to play the 5 also hopefully means less Bebe, who has been terrible lately yet Casey still throws him out there for more mins than JV.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                    It'd be easier to give him a rock to pound.
                    How about we pound his head in with a rock

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Imgaine the amount of rebounds he'll get it he comes here...
                      He's overrated defender but he's decent, better than JV I think. Plus with ibaka a d Drummond no will will come in the paint
                      His free throws sucks, I'll give you that.

But if he ever get his shit together I think we can beat Cavs
                      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                        Imgaine the amount of rebounds he'll get it he comes here...
                        He's overrated defender but he's decent, better than JV I think. Plus with ibaka a d Drummond no will will come in the paint
                        His free throws sucks, I'll give you that.

But if he ever get his shit together I think we can beat Cavs
                        I think we have a small chance of creating cavs with Drummond but a chance is a chance
                        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                          You know the players will now be referred to as G-Stringers.
                          If they make the roster do they say they have a G-Spot?

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                            Or how about reverting to the era we had in December? Or November? Or all of last season? Or for the first half of January? That was all pretty awesome....
                            They feel like a lifetime ago now.

It used to be after a loss I'd be hungry for the next game. I actually feel nothing at all for tonights game, and we've got a huge debut happening.

When KeonClark AND kyle lowry have checked out, it's bad.
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• If Ibaka plays there's a good chance we see more ball movement as even Derozan will want to pass to him as a welcome to the team (don't get used to it) moment.

Comment

• RDV wrote: View Post
                                If they make the roster do they say they have a G-Spot?
                                Oh man, I have had to delete a few jokes here.

Comment

Working...
                                X