• Time
  • Show
Clear All

S.R. wrote: View Post
    lmao this is going to be the longest All-Star break everrrrrrr
    I bet you felt different 50 mins ago

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
      I'd wait until Patterson is back, a lineup with Patterson and Ibaka will be a nightmare defensively for opposing team.
      Yeah, this is what I've been all about with the idea of acquiring Ibaka. For me, this is the ultimate counter to some of Cleveland's most problematic lineups.

Comment

Great get...I just smell another move/trade happening. Just details but does anyone know which of the 2 firsts were given up here?
        Well, this should put a pep in the step of the team in tonight's game (I hope).

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
          Great get...I just smell another move/trade happening. Just details but does anyone know which of the 2 firsts were given up here?
          Well, this should put a pep in the step of the team in tonight's game (I hope).
          Apparently it's the lesser of the two
          Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
          Because its 2015

Comment

Airplane mode, y'all

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
              I'd really like to try Ibaka(at 5) or JV against bench lineups.
              Agreed. I think norm and jv could work 2nd unit.

I'm sure Masai talked to ibaka and mlse about the summer. I'm sure they've agreed re:the tax but I doubt they will go another $15m-ish for pat.

Comment

Excting times. Great trade
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                  Airplane mode, y'all

That's from 2010. No real word yet on whether Ibaka will join team in TOR or on the road.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I seem to recall a lot of folks against the idea of adding Ibaka.

My, how reality changes opinions

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                      So, Raptors have no excuses now right?

Also, I can't be the only one that feels Masai has another trick up his sleeve...
                      Im hoping a minor move for more wing depth/shooting. Sully + 2nd rounder/fvv? Cojo for someone straight up?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                        Lowry/DD/Powell/Patterson/Ibaka. 3-4 shooters, 3 drivers, 2 mobile bigs, rim protection. Modern NBA lineup. The Frye-Love stopper. I'm gonna need a shower soon.
                        This is key. Frye looking like Larry Bird every time he steps on the court vs. Raps.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post

But everyone was for upgrading the PF spot. People are worried about Ibaka's defensive decline, mostly.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• Tbh I was really on the fence about ibaka bc of his "age" and contract but Ross + the lesser 1st, at this stage, is the right move.
                            If DC and ibaka play up to the level of what they were acquired for then we got a competitive chance.
                            No one wants to hear this now but if they play to the level of our fears then I hope we cut our losses and don't resign ibaka. $40m to those two could really hamstring us.
                            Im down for sully + a 2nd for tucker-type. Targets?

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post

I mean sure, in a vaccuum I'd take Millsap over Ibaka, but it's a smalll gap and much more importantly the price they just paid for Ibaka would never, ever have gotten Millsap.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• !!!
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X