No announcement yet.

Everything Serge Ibaka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think ibaka is just fine on the team nothing wrong with him at all. He did his job. He is a very SOLID all around player. I think he will be a bit better but not be way way better.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
      I think ibaka is just fine on the team nothing wrong with him at all. He did his job. He is a very SOLID all around player. I think he will be a bit better but not be way way better.
      Agreed. I want him back no question, and I think if we play him the 5 our defence will improve a lot. At this point in his career I think he's better there. Our rebounding will probably be bad but we will just have to make a concerted effort to have everyone go to the glass for rebounds.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Some early rumor rumblings suggest Ibaka will re-sign and JV will be on the trade block. In this scenario would y'all be willing to trade JV & and CJo for A.Drummond? If we're keeping this core together I'd go all in making the paint as athletic as possible.

Comment

• Deems wrote: View Post
          Some early rumor rumblings suggest Ibaka will re-sign and JV will be on the trade block. In this scenario would y'all be willing to trade JV & and CJo for A.Drummond? If we're keeping this core together I'd go all in making the paint as athletic as possible.
          Drummond is worse than JV offensively and overrated defensively. I want no part of his max salary.

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
            Drummond is worse than JV offensively and overrated defensively. I want no part of his max salary.
            Let's not kid ourselves thinking JV was a big part of the offense anyways, post-men are a dying breed. I see him as a DeAndre type of offensive player. Defensively he has all the physical tools, maybe a change of scenery to a more professional environment would help his defensive lapses. Just a thought, because I don't see who else we could trade JV for.

Comment

• Deems wrote: View Post
              Let's not kid ourselves thinking JV was a big part of the offense anyways, post-men are a dying breed. I see him as a DeAndre type of offensive player. Defensively he has all the physical tools, maybe a change of scenery to a more professional environment would help his defensive lapses. Just a thought, because I don't see who else we could trade JV for.
              Yea it's gonna be hard getting equal value for JV, that's one of the reasons Dan H doesn't want to trade him I believe
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                For a second I thought that said Draymond

Was about to go off LOL
                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post

Was about to go off LOL
                  Lol

We could get drummond too and try to pry someone like KCP as well.

Comment

• If we get Drummond, keep in mind it is to improve our rebounding. He is not measurably better defensively (and is just as bad if not worse in the PnR) or offensively than JV, and makes like 50% more money.

Literally every other suggestion on how to move away from JV is because the team wants more shooting and better defence. Drummond gets us neither, at a hefty price.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post

Was about to go off LOL
                      Shit if we had Draymond beside Ibaka with a healthy Lowry... we'd be 1 giant step closer to beating the Cavs.

Comment

• Draymond is really unlikeable as a character but no one can deny his impact on the court....
                        what a fascinating player he is...
                        wish quincy acy developed like him

Comment

• Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
                          Draymond is really unlikeable as a character but no one can deny his impact on the court....
                          what a fascinating player he is...
                          wish quincy acy developed like him
                          Wish Patrick Patterson developed like him...

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                            Wish Patrick Patterson developed like him...
                            different type of players.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                              different type of players.
                              In that Patrick misses all his shots and disappears? Please elaborate.

Last summer I really thought -- Patrick just has to watch Draymond Green tapes non-fucking-stop. I feel like I've seen stretches (long, long ago now) when I've felt like he could be capable of doing pretty much everything Draymond does. He "can" shoot the three, he can be a huge plus on defence, he "can" move the ball, They share a similar size and frame. And I've seen many times when Patrick looks super riled-up and that he can play with fire, nobody quite plays like Draymond in that regard, but he's shown passion in the past. Meanwhile, Patrick has turned into an utter pussy-cat. What happened dude? Did he adopt the polite-Canadian persona too whole-heartedly??

Anyway, I ask you to elaborate not to be challenging. I was always just really hopeful that he could develop into that for us. ...That hope has died.

And apologies to continue this conversation in what is the Ibaka thread. I just want a power forward who can bring what Draymond brings. Is that sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much to ask?
                              Yes.
                              Yes it is.

Comment

• Welcome back Serge...sign 3 years at 65 million,good contract...

https://mobile.twitter.com/wojespn
                                Last edited by Dr Hannibal Lecter; Sun Jul 2, 2017, 01:52 PM.
                                "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                                My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Working...
                                X