X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S.R. wrote: View Post
    "Toronto is confident it can re-sign Ibaka this summer, per the source."

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/1...1st-round-pick

Ujiri has a good connection with Ibaka already, + Ibaka and Lowry have the same agent. Looks good...
    Maybe the Lowry comments yesterday were for Masai to get the deal done. He prob hear about the rumblings through his agent.

Comment

So, Raptors have no excuses now right?

Also, I can't be the only one that feels Masai has another trick up his sleeve...
      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
      Because its 2015

Comment

I'd really like to try Ibaka(at 5) or JV against bench lineups.

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post

Also, I can't be the only one that feels Masai has another trick up his sleeve...
          Masai always got something up his sleeve.

Comment

this

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
              Yeah, it isn't the pension fund MLSE anymore.

The rationale to letting Pat walk this summer will be looking at Bebe/Poeltl/Siakam to step up, but I hope they don't. Go all in on othe next 2-3 seasons, especially if Ibaka re-signs.
              Agreed, gotta exploit the prime years of DD and KL
              Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
              Because its 2015

Comment

They still have tradeable assets, for sure. Picks and prospects, a couple of underperforming perimeter players...
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                  I'd wait until Patterson is back, a lineup with Patterson and Ibaka will be a nightmare defensively for opposing team.

Comment

This is such a perfect fit. Mobile defender, stretch PF, who can finish above the rim and also protect the rim. Under-rated additional benefit: Ibaka also already knows how to play with high usage ISO guard/wings.

Only issue is the age question. I don't give AF about luxury tax. That's MLSE's problem.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Dwane Casey? Is that you? Lol

Comment

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                          Dwane Casey? Is that you? Lol
                          I didn't see Ibaka play this season, but I think he'd BE MONEY against bench lineups. If Pat-Ibaka lineup is working though, I'd consider moving JV to the bench.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
                            I'd wait until Patterson is back, a lineup with Patterson and Ibaka will be a nightmare defensively for opposing team.
                            Lowry/DD/Powell/Patterson/Ibaka. 3-4 shooters, 3 drivers, 2 mobile bigs, rim protection. Modern NBA lineup. The Frye-Love stopper. I'm gonna need a shower soon.

Comment

That's totally unfounded. Hasn't MLSE proven they're willing to spend? Look at what they've spent already on Raptors, Leafs and TFC.
                              Well... with current cable/broadband prices, they better fucking pay.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                                Lowry/DD/Powell/Patterson/Ibaka. 3-4 shooters, 3 drivers, 2 mobile bigs, rim protection. Modern NBA lineup. The Frye-Love stopper. I'm gonna need a shower soon.
                                lmao this is going to be the longest All-Star break everrrrrrr
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X