Everything Serge Ibaka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.R. wrote: View Post
    "Since 2013–14, the Raptors have played 129 games in which they found themselves behind by five or fewer points with no more than five minutes remaining, and they’ve won only 42 of them."

The Raptors W/L% over that time period is 0.614. Their W/L% in those 129 close games is 0.326. That is bad news for tightly contested playoff series...
    I wonder how many of those 129 close games we ran same play (DD iso) you mentioned in previous post?
    Sadly, probably a good chunk.
    In Q1 (Raps vs Portland tonight) similar situation (DD iso) -this time as soon as double team came, he passed to Delon who drove for a layup. It really, really simplifies the game when he keeps his head up & passes.
    Is this (luck of passing) result of tunnel vision or luck of confidence in teammates?

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
      I'm now actually curious to see Serge take on Love in a playoff series.
      How about Love & T Thompson vs Ibaka, 2Pat?
      Whoever TT is guarding -take him out to 3 pt line:
      A. Less mobile & slower than either
      B. Takes TT away from boards where he has been very effective; When TT gets tired of chasing either on perimeter, bring in Val to work him inside.
      Sub Frye for Love (or TT) -defensive issues.

Comment

• Mapko wrote: View Post
        How about Love & T Thompson vs Ibaka, 2Pat?
        Whoever TT is guarding -take him out to 3 pt line:
        A. Less mobile & slower than either
        B. Takes TT away from boards where he has been very effective; When TT gets tired of chasing either on perimeter, bring in Val to work him inside.
        Sub Frye for Love (or TT) -defensive issues.
        TT would ruin us on the offensive board tho. IMO you need JV on when TT is on. I doubt Casey does this and it will really hurt is when Ibaka and PP can't get a Drebound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Stud. A legit 3rd star. Just what we needed.

The versatility is just so huge. Our front court is suddenly 2-way stacked for maybe the first time ever.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
            Stud. A legit 3rd star. Just what we needed.

The versatility is just so huge. Our front court is suddenly 2-way stacked for maybe the first time ever.
            With Lowry back in the line-up this is far and away the best group in raptor history.
            SPECIAL REPORT: March 27th, 2017, it is now confirmed Lebron James has had both his back and his dignity broken by the vicious swinging right elbow of ruthless heavyweight PF and notorious bad-boy David Lee

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
              Raptor's first legit PF since like... 2010?
              I dunno, our boy AB was dealt in 2013, no?
              Last edited by mike, prague; Mon Feb 27, 2017, 06:08 AM.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                Stud. A legit 3rd star. Just what we needed.

I didn't quite realize that Ibaka has a respectable low post, back-to-the-basket game. That's a big element to our, at times, predictable half court game.

Comment

• mike, prague wrote: View Post
                  I dunno, our boy AB was dealt in 2013, no?
                  someone is fishing for infractions
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Is it too early to consider Serge as the best trade deadline pickup in franchise history?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                      Is it too early to consider Serge as the best trade deadline pickup in franchise history?
                      Nope. Not exactly a lot of options to choose from though.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        Is it too early to consider Serge as the best trade deadline pickup in franchise history?
                        The Williams brothers, Eric and Aaron. Poor Nets still haven't recovered from that awful deal
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Serge Ibaka is on Woj's most recent podcast
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            Serge Ibaka is on Woj's most recent podcast
                            Thx.

Comment

• So..I presume no one is questioning his age any more..lol..
                              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                                So..I presume no one is questioning his age any more..lol..
                                Trump is
                                Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                                Because its 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X