• TRex wrote: View Post
    Is it Friday yet?

It's going to feel like a playoff game.

Comment

Is it Friday yet?

as a matter of fact, today is Friday.

Comment

• The best gifs are the ones where you can't see where the loop occurs. Well done TRex.

Comment

• What's going on tonight?

Comment

Is it Friday yet?

Oh indeed

Comment

• Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                The best gifs are the ones where you can't see where the loop occurs. Well done TRex.
                It's actually a 36 hour clip. Great discipline to not drink the whiskey
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  as a matter of fact, today is Friday.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

Comment

Harden was ummm...mighty...."flamboyant" on that one
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Sam17 wrote: View Post
                        He totally nailed it. Great use of stats to show that the Lowry and the bench incl Patterson lit up the league over the first half but some how that group hasn't done it over the last 16 games. A head scratcher. Maybe he hasn't seen the disabled list.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                          He totally nailed it. . Great use of stats to show that the Lowry and the bench incl Patterson lit up the league over the first half but some how that group hasn't done it over the last 16 games. A head scratcher. Maybe he hasn't seen the disabled list.
                          Yea that video was pointless to me. He didn't even take into consideration that Demar and Patterson have only played 2 games together during that stretch. Both of them are VERY important to this team in different ways and when you take them both out or one of the two out you're in trouble. We've had to play so many weird lineups and we've had to play rookies and an inexperienced guy like Bebe way more minutes than we would have liked. You bring back in Patterson and now have an Ibaka and everyone can go back to their regular positions, rotations, workload and role cards. I'm not saying we don't have issues because we do. Our offence doesn't generate enough easy looks and we do go ISO too much and don't move the ball enough. But not having a Demar and a Patterson for most of our slump will kill your offence. No question, cause you lose a floor spacer which this team desperately needs and you lose your number 1 option. Yes we have depth but we aren't good enough to be able to sustain the winning percentage we were having without your 2nd and third most important players. It's just the reality. Take away the second and third most important players on Boston or Washington or at least one of them for as long as our players were out and tell me if they wouldn't struggle as well. ESPECIALLY if you have rookies and inexperienced players taking over for them. But time will tell if the injuries were really that big of an issue or not. I might end up eating my words if they continue to lose. But in my opinion it's just too much of a coincidence that all of a sudden we started looking like a d league team as soon as Patterson and Demar got injured. It's sad that a role player and a one dimensional player mean so much to this team's success but it is what it is.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Just look at the fact we've started Carroll, Siakam, Bebe and Poetl at PF over the last 15 games or so. The number of whacky lineups we've used recently is probably higher than the last few seasons combined.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                              Just look at the fact we've started Carroll, Siakam, Bebe and Poetl at PF over the last 15 games or so. The number of whacky lineups we've used recently is probably higher than the last few seasons combined.
                              Oh for sure. We were barely injured last season and we had more veterans. The injuries plus us playing rookies plus us playing guys out of position plus none of the guys taking Pat's spot being able to space the floor definitely doesn't help. I'll give the team these 25 games of them being healthy before I make judgement.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                                Just look at the fact we've started Carroll, Siakam, Bebe and Poetl at PF over the last 15 games or so. The number of whacky lineups we've used recently is probably higher than the last few seasons combined.
                                Pretty much because of Caseys crush on Scola. Lol But you're right. Serge will certainly bring some stability to this crazy world of ours.

Comment

Working...
                                X