Everything Serge Ibaka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
    I'm sorry, did you just say $175M over 5 years??? It's not even my money and I'm getting a rapid heart beat..
    Mind boggling numbers I know.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      I think we can beat them too. But that's not the point, the point is to avoid Cleveland in the 2nd rd.
      Well if Love is still coming back from injury, you might want to face the Cavs sooner than later. Main thing is to be firing on all cylinders in the last 10-15 games of the season and integrate Ibaka, like you said. It's not like Serge is coming back from injury or out of shape, like Sully. He just needs to understand the Raptors schemes.

Another huge plus: Ibaka knows Rex Kamlamian very well from OKC days.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
        On a side note, Patterson and Sully must be salty as hell about this news haha
        Sully, most likely. He basically saw Toronto as his ticket to resurrect his NBA career. Womp womp....

Patterson, perhaps. But I think he can appreciate the bigger picture, having got so close last year.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Won't effect patterson. He's known for a couple years they wanted another guy to help him. He might lose a few minutes per game tops.

Sullingers choked forsure between the foot and now this, he's gonna have to find a place to sign for a discount and earn back his name in the nba again
          Yeah and when I think of it given how slow he is and his ability to rebound they'll find some minutes for him as back up C.

Personally I wouldn't mind flipping Sully + Joseph for Tyson Chandler or something like that to improve our back up C's rebounding and post prescence.

Comment

• SERGE IBAKA

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

just cummed
            2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

Yeah and when I think of it given how slow he is and his ability to rebound they'll find some minutes for him as back up C.

Personally I wouldn't mind flipping Sully + Joseph for Tyson Chandler or something like that to improve our back up C's rebounding and post prescence.
              Tyson has 2 years left on his deal after this one.. we need to shed salary not add more.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                Tyson has 2 years left on his deal after this one.. we need to shed salary not add more.
                I hear ya just we still do need a better back up C that rebounds well...I wish we would just try out Sanders.

Comment

I hear ya just we still do need a better back up C that rebounds well...I wish we would just try out Sanders.
                  Bogut may want out of Dallas? Could get him for cheap perhaps.. with D Will on the mend, maybe CoJo+Sully for Bogut?

Comment

In my opinion JV can play 30 minutes a game or so and they can go small ball if Ibaka/Patterson front court for 10 mins a game or so. I'm ok with Bebe getting 8-10 minutes a game. No more Bebe at the 4 though.

Comment

On a side note, Patterson and Sully must be salty as hell about this news haha
                      Patterson will be happy he doesn't have to play 12+ straight minutes anymore

Comment

• SamMitchells wrote: View Post
                        SERGE IBAKA

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

just cummed
                        Clean yourself up sam you've got to be on tsn in 4 hours

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                          In my opinion JV can play 30 minutes a game or so and they can go small ball if Ibaka/Patterson front court for 10 mins a game or so. I'm ok with Bebe getting 8-10 minutes a game. No more Bebe at the 4 though.
                          No more anybody not named ibaka or patterson at the 4!

Holy fuck that feels good to say, we are 2 deep at the 1, 2, 4 and 5 now.

I guess we can resume complaining about carroll

Comment

• Back-up C is covered by Ibaka sliding over to that spot and Bebe, which is plenty.

They just need an injury insurance wing sitting on the bench, then the primary needs are actually a SF and backup PG playing the way they're supposed to be playing.

References to Carroll's knee still not being well always pop into commentary from local reporters. Can't help but wonder if there's actually even a slim chance for him to return to form or if he's just permanently lost a step. Surgery was just over a year ago.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                              Bogut may want out of Dallas? Could get him for cheap perhaps.. with D Will on the mend, maybe CoJo+Sully for Bogut?
                              Hmm maybe, I'd like to hold on to Joseph for another trade (like Wilson Chandler, Tucker or something), maybe since they're totally tanking maybe they'd be open to Sully + Bebe + FVV?!....Bogut's passing would be the biggest upside of it all in a system that desperately needs someone to help distribute the ball better. I know I'm going into fantasy trade mode but that would be a solid team after

Lowry/Delon/Powell
                              DD/Powell
                              Chandler/Carroll
                              Ibaka/Patterson/Siakam
                              JV/Bogut/Poeltl

I think that would actually put us closer to ECF appearances.

Comment

Meh. You're going 8-9 men at most in the playoffs. Lowry/DD/Joseph/Powell/Carroll/JV/Ibaka/Patterson. Bebe will be fine in spot minutes.

Done.

Comment

Working...
                                X