• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• demar had a funeral...

kyle had trouble traveling out its fine

Comment

• puffer wrote: View Post
      damn, this thread sure blew up fast. Just about to hit 30 pages in how many days? 7?
      yƩ! :d

Comment

• This trade had me like:

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
          Haters back off!

A new day is dawning, the run up to the playoffs is going to make the 2015 Jays season look like a treadmill!
          Although a 22 year playoff drought certainly added to the 2015 mania

Comment

• It's working!!!

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
              It's working!!!

I love it

Comment

• Oh come on Serge, don't be a pussy! You got sick cuz of cold? Haha. And he said this on the warmest Feb day in history.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  Oh come on Serge, don't be a pussy! You got sick cuz of cold? Haha. And he said this on the warmest Feb day in history.

Even though he played for Orlando, I'm pretty sure he had to travel to northern cities in the past.....

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Is it Friday yet?

It's Friday and its gameday(finally)!

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                      Even though he played for Orlando, I'm pretty sure he had to travel to northern cities in the past.....
                      I'll chalk it up to trying to make a lighthearted joke a little lost in translation
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        Yea that video was pointless to me. He didn't even take into consideration that Demar and Patterson have only played 2 games together during that stretch. Both of them are VERY important to this team in different ways and when you take them both out or one of the two out you're in trouble. We've had to play so many weird lineups and we've had to play rookies and an inexperienced guy like Bebe way more minutes than we would have liked. You bring back in Patterson and now have an Ibaka and everyone can go back to their regular positions, rotations, workload and role cards. I'm not saying we don't have issues because we do. Our offence doesn't generate enough easy looks and we do go ISO too much and don't move the ball enough. But not having a Demar and a Patterson for most of our slump will kill your offence. No question, cause you lose a floor spacer which this team desperately needs and you lose your number 1 option. Yes we have depth but we aren't good enough to be able to sustain the winning percentage we were having without your 2nd and third most important players. It's just the reality. Take away the second and third most important players on Boston or Washington or at least one of them for as long as our players were out and tell me if they wouldn't struggle as well. ESPECIALLY if you have rookies and inexperienced players taking over for them. But time will tell if the injuries were really that big of an issue or not. I might end up eating my words if they continue to lose. But in my opinion it's just too much of a coincidence that all of a sudden we started looking like a d league team as soon as Patterson and Demar got injured. It's sad that a role player and a one dimensional player mean so much to this team's success but it is what it is.
                        Good post GLF keep them coming.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                          "Integrating Serge" is going to become one of the go-to excuses for losses over the next few months.
                          Losses we can I'll afford.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                            Losses we can I'll afford.
                            ill*
                            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• This guy is already the 2nd best PF in Raptors history lol.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Love this guy. He and JV played well together last night. I hope Casey gives them more burn together.

Comment

Working...
                                X