Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Dishonest media reports he's 27. LIES! FAKE NEWS. SAD.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• ... The politics thread is leaking ... Lol

Comment

Just when I thought rocwells gifs were past their prime, he puts up a career defining post. I can't stop laughing
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• NeedTristanThompson wrote: View Post
            Okay so I was just reading an article about the Serge Ibaka trade when they referred to his age being a subject of question...

So I did some more research, and apparently this is not uncommon! Biz might have been significantly older too

So what is the deal here? How likely is it that Ibaka is older than he claims, and by how much? Does anyone know more about this whole age faking thing? I only ask because this compounds the worries I had when I remember hearing some commentators comment that he's out of his prime, etc., which sounds quite odd if he really is 27!?
            This is nothing to worry about. If he plays well he deserves to be paid and we chalk up the last half season as a poor fit with the Magic(Which it was regardless of where his career is at) and if not then the worst case they move on empty handed or overpay him. Either way the season needs to play out before we get into worries about a guy who's yet to play a single game for the Raptors.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
              Dishonest media reports he's 27. LIES! FAKE NEWS. SAD.
              Crooked Rob Hinnegan knew! Show your emails Crooked Rob! Lock him up!

Comment

I like Washington. Agree on Boston tho
                18 of the Wiz last 25 games are on the road.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                  Yeah, oden looked 45 at Ohio state.
                  Lebron was a bit baby face in high school but he got a lot more miles on him being the centre of the basketball world for a decade. Sorta like a US president.
                  Oden looked old enough to have grandkids.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                    Why is 2nd unrealistic? Imagine for a second that they play the remainder of the season like they did the first two months. Is it really a stretch to close a 5 game gap? It's not likely by any stretch, but to say it is unrealistic is stretching a bit.
                    Celts have 27 games left. Say they go (being generous) 16-11. That means we would have to go 20-6 including beating them in our next matchup. We could go back and forth upon the definition of 'unrealistic', but I'm not gonna attach my cart to that horse

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      18 of the Wiz last 25 games are on the road.

So? They're much improved on road now + I think this an advantage for the Wizards. They need to learn to play on the road if they want to succeed in the playoffs.

Comment

So? They're much improved on road now + I think this an advantage for the Wizards. They need to learn to play on the road if they want to succeed in the playoffs.
                        They are not better on the road. They've had an easy home heavy schedule during this stretch. To me Boston/Wiz/Raps are all in the same tier. 2-4 could end in any order.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          They are not better on the road. They've had an easy home heavy schedule during this stretch. To me Boston/Wiz/Raps are all in the same tier. 2-4 could end in any order.

It remains to be seen. It takes some time until team learns to play on the road. A very interesting stretch for the Wizards fans imo. Agree 100% on the bold. And I still want Boston in the playoffs.

Comment

It remains to be seen. It takes some time until team learns to play on the road. A very interesting stretch for the Wizards fans imo. Agree 100% on the bold. And I still want Boston in the playoffs.
                            I'd like to play the Celtics to in the Playoffs, especially with Ibaka. He should be able to defend Horford pretty well in the post and on the perimeter.

Comment

Whizz are 9-14 on the road?

A couple of factors that help separate teams other than pure W/L is their road records and point differential. Strong teams win on the road and have a healthy point differential. Teams that have been overachieving by taking advantage of home cooking or squeaking out of an above average number of close games don't meet the criteria.

The Raptors still have a better road record than the Wiz and a better point differential than both BOS and WAS. FWIW ESPN's power index predictor still pegs Toronto to finish ahead of both teams based in large part on remaining SOS.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Presser has started.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X