No announcement yet.

Everything Serge Ibaka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The other great thing is the timing, how bad the Raptors needed a jolt, lift, shot in the arm. Even tonight without him I'm sure they'll be energized.

We have almost fallen too far back of Boston to catch them. ALMOST. Needed this now.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Wasn't saying trade JV, but wondering if he becomes more expendable after the trade. All of the line up scenarios people have been quoting on this thread and getting excited about don't include JV, so naturally was thinking JV is a major asset that if not being used at important parts of the game then perhaps would be better served else where. Perhaps towards a more one dimensional player that is there just for defence/rebounding like a Capella or Dieng + lessening the tax hit?

Anyways, its a subject for another time perhaps. Just want to enjoy the high for now.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
        Lowry will be playing 45 minutes in the playoffs. You don't need them to play a lot of minutes

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
        Delon can handle minutes. He's excellent defensively and is a good passer. He won't kill the flow of the offence and he actually plays defence. This also forces casey's hand to stop playing cojo 30mpg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          These green fu*kers control the trade market now.
          Those green fu*kers can kiss my purple ass. We're coming for the Eastern Champ title now.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            The other great thing is the timing, how bad the Raptors needed a jolt, lift, shot in the arm. Even tonight without him I'm sure they'll be energized.

We have almost fallen too far back of Boston to catch them. ALMOST. Needed this now.
            I was thinking the other day that nobody short of a prime KG could turn our team D around at this period of the season, but Serge is just about as close as you can get to it.

Comment

• why does anyone think this spells the end for Jonas? This move is the antithesis of that.
              Ibaka is the perfect compliment to Jonas.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                Those green fu*kers can kiss my purple ass. We're coming for the Eastern Champ title now.
                Celtics fans are probably like CMON AINGE CMON WHAT'S YOUR MOVE MOTHERFUCKER

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                  why does anyone think this spells the end for Jonas? This move is the antithesis of that.
                  Ibaka is the perfect compliment to Jonas.
                  They've been Casey'd. They want to play a PF at C, with weak rebounding everywhere instead of keeping the pairing together of a massive physical C and a shooting/rim protecting PF...it's literally the pairing that was called an ideal fit just 2-3 seasons ago (less so now as people worry about Ibaka declining), and people talking about changing it.

This may not be popular, but if you really want to dangle a C, see what Bebe and his soft ass game can get you.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• Just saw the news! Masai is a freaking genius!

Comment

• How many points will Ibaka score in his first game as a Raptor?
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• I'm intrigued by the fact that our starting 5 can now all shoot at minimum a decent mid-range, without compromising the inside presence.

In theory this lineup can hurt you from anywhere.

Comment

• Haven't seen much of Ibaka this season, but is he a guy that finishes above the rim the way Bebe does with lobs?

Comment

• It's a good trade even if it doesn't work out or he leaves in the offseason. Powell can easily handle Ross' minutes and the late first rounder is something Toronto really doesn't need with Poeltl, Siakam, Powell, Wright, Caboclo, FVV all under contract. I didn't think they'd get him for Ross and a late first. I'm very surprised. Obviously, Orlando had no leverage and was desperate to get something for him.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                              Haven't seen much of Ibaka this season, but is he a guy that finishes above the rim the way Bebe does with lobs?
                              Nah he plays more like Patterson, or Miami Chris Bosh. Hes sick from mid range and good from 3. He protects the rim on D though

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                How many points will Ibaka score in his first game as a Raptor?
                                If he gets decent minutes (25+) I say 12 points in his debut then 20 next game just to tease us all.

Comment

Working...
                                X