Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything Serge Ibaka

Raptors Republic Veteran KeonClark's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote LJ2 wrote: View Post
    I'm sorry, did you just say $175M over 5 years??? It's not even my money and I'm getting a rapid heart beat..
    Mind boggling numbers I know.
    11/20/16 Lest we forget - The Sacramento Screw Job.
    We will not go quietly in the night. We will rage against the dying light. We will study every buzzer beater with intensified might, because somethin with the NBA doesn't smell right.

Raptors Republic Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote TRex wrote: View Post
    I think we can beat them too. But that's not the point, the point is to avoid Cleveland in the 2nd rd.
    Well if Love is still coming back from injury, you might want to face the Cavs sooner than later. Main thing is to be firing on all cylinders in the last 10-15 games of the season and integrate Ibaka, like you said. It's not like Serge is coming back from injury or out of shape, like Sully. He just needs to understand the Raptors schemes.

Another huge plus: Ibaka knows Rex Kamlamian very well from OKC days.

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer Nilanka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
    On a side note, Patterson and Sully must be salty as hell about this news haha
    Sully, most likely. He basically saw Toronto as his ticket to resurrect his NBA career. Womp womp....

Patterson, perhaps. But I think he can appreciate the bigger picture, having got so close last year.

4. Like KeonClark liked this post
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Won't effect patterson. He's known for a couple years they wanted another guy to help him. He might lose a few minutes per game tops.

Sullingers choked forsure between the foot and now this, he's gonna have to find a place to sign for a discount and earn back his name in the nba again
    Yeah and when I think of it given how slow he is and his ability to rebound they'll find some minutes for him as back up C.

Personally I wouldn't mind flipping Sully + Joseph for Tyson Chandler or something like that to improve our back up C's rebounding and post prescence.

Raptors Republic Starter SamMitchells's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

SERGE IBAKA

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

just cummed

Raptors Republic Veteran planetmars's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah and when I think of it given how slow he is and his ability to rebound they'll find some minutes for him as back up C.

Personally I wouldn't mind flipping Sully + Joseph for Tyson Chandler or something like that to improve our back up C's rebounding and post prescence.
    Tyson has 2 years left on his deal after this one.. we need to shed salary not add more.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote planetmars wrote: View Post
    Tyson has 2 years left on his deal after this one.. we need to shed salary not add more.
    I hear ya just we still do need a better back up C that rebounds well...I wish we would just try out Sanders.

Raptors Republic Veteran planetmars's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I hear ya just we still do need a better back up C that rebounds well...I wish we would just try out Sanders.
    Bogut may want out of Dallas? Could get him for cheap perhaps.. with D Will on the mend, maybe CoJo+Sully for Bogut?

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

In my opinion JV can play 30 minutes a game or so and they can go small ball if Ibaka/Patterson front court for 10 mins a game or so. I'm ok with Bebe getting 8-10 minutes a game. No more Bebe at the 4 though.

Raptors Republic Veteran tDotted's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

On a side note, Patterson and Sully must be salty as hell about this news haha
    Patterson will be happy he doesn't have to play 12+ straight minutes anymore

12. Like Just Is liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote SamMitchells wrote: View Post
    SERGE IBAKA

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

just cummed
    Clean yourself up sam you've got to be on tsn in 4 hours
    We will not go quietly in the night. We will rage against the dying light. We will study every buzzer beater with intensified might, because somethin with the NBA doesn't smell right.

14. Like consmap liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
    In my opinion JV can play 30 minutes a game or so and they can go small ball if Ibaka/Patterson front court for 10 mins a game or so. I'm ok with Bebe getting 8-10 minutes a game. No more Bebe at the 4 though.
    No more anybody not named ibaka or patterson at the 4!

Holy fuck that feels good to say, we are 2 deep at the 1, 2, 4 and 5 now.

I guess we can resume complaining about carroll

16. Like Mapko, Shredder, Rudy Bargnani liked this post
    Raptors Republic Superstar S.R.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Back-up C is covered by Ibaka sliding over to that spot and Bebe, which is plenty.

They just need an injury insurance wing sitting on the bench, then the primary needs are actually a SF and backup PG playing the way they're supposed to be playing.

References to Carroll's knee still not being well always pop into commentary from local reporters. Can't help but wonder if there's actually even a slim chance for him to return to form or if he's just permanently lost a step. Surgery was just over a year ago.
    "Control DeRozan's catch-shoot game. He rarely passes. Defend the ball. Much of what they do reverses to 1 on 1 play." -- Visitor Locker Room Whiteboard, Air Canada Centre, Feb. 26, 2015

Post Thanks / Like

Quote planetmars wrote: View Post
    Bogut may want out of Dallas? Could get him for cheap perhaps.. with D Will on the mend, maybe CoJo+Sully for Bogut?
    Hmm maybe, I'd like to hold on to Joseph for another trade (like Wilson Chandler, Tucker or something), maybe since they're totally tanking maybe they'd be open to Sully + Bebe + FVV?!....Bogut's passing would be the biggest upside of it all in a system that desperately needs someone to help distribute the ball better. I know I'm going into fantasy trade mode but that would be a solid team after

Lowry/Delon/Powell
    DD/Powell
    Chandler/Carroll
    Ibaka/Patterson/Siakam
    JV/Bogut/Poeltl

I think that would actually put us closer to ECF appearances.

Raptors Republic Superstar slaw's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Meh. You're going 8-9 men at most in the playoffs. Lowry/DD/Joseph/Powell/Carroll/JV/Ibaka/Patterson. Bebe will be fine in spot minutes.

Done.

20. Like KeonClark liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote S.R. wrote: View Post
    Back-up C is covered by Ibaka sliding over to that spot and Bebe, which is plenty.

They just need an injury insurance wing sitting on the bench, then the primary needs are actually a SF and backup PG playing the way they're supposed to be playing.

References to Carroll's knee still not being well always pop into commentary from local reporters. Can't help but wonder if there's actually even a slim chance for him to return to form or if he's just permanently lost a step. Surgery was just over a year ago.
    I think we need to see if we can work out a deal centered around Joseph + maybe Sully for W. Chandler.

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer Nilanka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Carroll's looked decent as of late, and Powell is good for both backup 2 and 3 spots.

Raptors Republic Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Get Thabo or bring back JJ (my preference) and it's a straight flush.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Carroll's looked decent as of late, and Powell is good for both backup 2 and 3 spots.
    Would you keep it down I'm trying to complain over here

"young man yells at cloud"

Raptors Republic All-Star Raptor Jesus's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

This guy nailed it. Never heard of him tho:

http://fansided.com/2017/02/14/trade...orlando-magic/

Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread Information