Everything Serge Ibaka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.R. wrote: View Post
    Why does Denver want Cory Joseph for Chandler?
    Exactly, I'd be thrilled to get roco for cory

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
      A year less on his deal and Sully expires at end of season.

With him and Danillo (possibly opting out) they will have a ton of money to spend.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        We now have the same sick bench as always, but virtually no holes in the starting lineup. Danh can finally stop belly aching about the hole we dig every 1st quarter with siakam lol. Let's play ball!!

S.R. wrote: View Post
        They don't. The Nuggets have been killing it offensively by surrounding Jokic with shooters. Cory's ball dominant play is exactly what they would hate.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
          If PHI would do that sure but I don't think they want to give up a huge value contract just for Corey but if they do, I'd absolutely take him over Chandler.

Comment

I have a feeling the raptors brass isn't comfortable with wright or fvv as backup pg this year. Masai is so cautious.

I've been wrong before, but I see poeltl/wright/siakam going out before Cory.
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Chandler is worth more than roco imo. I don't think Denver wants spare parts either. I think they want to trade parts for an upgrade.

I think delon is capable to play Cory's mins, we just haven't seen it bc Casey doesn't play the young guys. I don't think delon can carry Cory's 20 mins in the playoffs but I don't think cory can handle Cory's 20 mins in the playoffs either. 8-10 mins of delon in the playoffs is fine imo. 10-15 in the reg season is fine too. Id rather 5-8 mins of DD+ norm ahead of Cory. That's harsh but I don't see his value above replacement at either end, aside from turnovers. Not even that concerned about TOs either.
              At the same time, i don't want to just dump Cory.

Comment

Why is Denver trading us Chandler for sully and Cory?
                Because Masai opened the negotiations with Bruno for Jamal Murray.

Comment

• All I know is my living room is going to be a lot quieter without my sporadic cries of "Ahhhh........Fck.......Ross"

Comment

• Paradigm Shift wrote: View Post
                    All I know is my living room is going to be a lot quieter without my sporadic cries of "Ahhhh........Fck.......Ross"
                    Don't worry Carroll will more than make up for that.

Comment

• Paradigm Shift wrote: View Post
                      All I know is my living room is going to be a lot quieter without my sporadic cries of "Ahhhh........Fck.......Ross"
                      Are you by chance related to demographic shift?

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                        The Raptors just acquired Serge Ibaka from the Magic for Terrence Ross and a 2017 first round pick.

Welcome to Toronto, Air Congo!
                        Ujiri is a smoooooooth criminal.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          Ujiri is a smoooooooth criminal.
                          I pray we never lose him. Ujiri not michael jackson

Comment

• True he has, not on the same level.

I should clarify, it is rarely a yell, mostly a heavy sigh...

Comment

I have a feeling the raptors brass isn't comfortable with wright or fvv as backup pg this year. Masai is so cautious.

I've been wrong before, but I see poeltl/wright/siakam going out before Cory.
                              I think you're dead-on. And that's as it should be. Corey's had a rough year so far, no doubt, but come playoffs, no way I would want to play Wright or FVV over CoJo. He's slumping, that's all, and I would not be surprised to see him figure it out at some point soon (he looked better already after sitting for Norm for 2 games). He's been one of the best defensive guards in the league since his Spurs days and including last year; I have a hard time believing that can change overnight and stay that way for good.

Carroll is also playing a lot better of late. Still not what they signed him for, but passable for a 5th starter, which is where he falls on the totem pole. He's not the stopper they needed and probably never will be again, but he's smart on D and has been getting better on that end as it appears he's getting used to the new normal for his wonky knee. On the O end, he's fine. As long as the 3-pointer continues to get back to where it one was, he's not a detriment on that end, and again, he's smart. He makes the right cuts at the right times, good passer, etc.

The media is talking about the team still looking for a 3-point shooter. I would guess that's a backup to Carroll at 3. Not sure who fits, but it probably has to be a rental, what with the cap situation this summer?
                              Definition of Statistics: The science of producing unreliable facts from reliable figures.

Comment

Are you by chance related to demographic shift?
                                I don't know.....I might be his father?

Comment

Working...
                                X