Honestly I thnk I should make next game thread

can I guys ?
    Things I want:

- Raps to get a win

- Abbas not to make a game thread
    OG is our king

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
      I think its more of Casey telling Demar or Lowry to score/shoot. You heard Lowry's post game interview last game.
      Can you just at least for one night have the sense that Demar is not your favorite player lol

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
        Those 2 can't fix Casey's shitty coaching.
        Yeah, but at least it gives Casey no excuses and Masai no options but to change the coach. Unfortunately, we might waste a season of Lowry in his prime, but that's Masai's call. welp.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
          Rewind it. "Come on that's bullshit"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Give Jack a raise

Comment

• Yeah I'm not sure Patterson and Ibaka can fix our coaching issues...

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
              Call it like it is and not some bs on a few fouls. Guy was trash tonight. His defence was even worse than his offence and that's almost funny.
              It was 6 point game both Lowry and Deebo are called for reaching. Tough game against a team will also struggle against. Missing two rotation players. Team played much better in the second half. Just poor effort in the 1st half.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                Sorry I forgot Deebo is not allowed to have one off game.

Just golden amongst the gold of gold

Comment

• Even Sam Mitchell is talking about the inability to adjust during the game...

I have been ambivalent towards Coach Casey but now his team is quitting...it's subtle..but they are tuning him out.

Either they don't like the message or they aren't able to execute it....
                  If they don't like it that's bad.
                  If they can't execute and Casey keeps asking for things they can't do and not changing anything that's worse.

It's easier to can a single guy than trade a bunch of players.
                  There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                  - TGO

Comment

• Seriously guys....

How can we possibly get Masai attention to fire Casey? ? ?

It has to be done to be successful.. His rotations will just sabotage any good that starts.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                      At least we'll have Ibaka AND Patterson after the all-star break. Help is on the way!
                      Dude JV is going to disappear into the ether and become a trivia question like Amelia Earhart.

"Who was the first Toronto Raptor to mysteriously vanish midseason, never to be heard from or spoken of again?"

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                        Can you just at least for one night have the sense that Demar is not your favorite player lol
                        Demar isn't my favourite player. If you've been here long enough, you'd know I never liked Derozan and at one point last season or 2 seasons ago, said he'd do well as a sixth man.

Comment

• As much as I know Patterson and Ibaka will help. We shouldn't be holding out all our hope on role players. If you need two role players this badly then you have much bigger problems.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Game #57: Charlotte Hornets 85 - Toronto Raptors 90

Raptors 5:

Lowry
                            Debo
                            Carroll
                            I-Block-A!
                            JV

Hornets:

Kemba
                            Batum
                            MKG
                            Williams
                            Zeller

Let's hope for the best result, guys.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                              Rewind it. "Come on that's bullshit"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Na he said "come on that's bush league"

Comment

• Hopefully both pat and ibaka play tomorrow. Bench got outscored by 30 tonight. Need bodies.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X