No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next, people will be saying players who play for the 905 are playing for the G-6.

Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
      If Serge da Shot blocka plays I think he comes off the bench tomorrow

Also, WTF Cody I was suppose to make this thread

It's okay though, I predict a 9 game winning streak
      Your Welcome
      didn't you make this prediction a couple of games ago? ur fired Abbas!
      from making predictions!

Comment

Imgaine the amount of rebounds he'll get it he comes here...
        He's overrated defender but he's decent, better than JV I think. Plus with ibaka a d Drummond no will will come in the paint
        His free throws sucks, I'll give you that.

But if he ever get his shit together I think we can beat Cavs
        I'm talking about the fact you offered jv bebe wright and two unprotected firsts for fucking drummond. That is so above and beyond an overpayment. You have my permission to smack yourself
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• RDV wrote: View Post
          If Ibaka plays there's a good chance we see more ball movement as even Derozan will want to pass to him as a welcome to the team (don't get used to it) moment.
          Derozan is a good guy and a good teammate, but he doesn't have the vision, and basketball IQ to see how plays develop around him.

Comment

• But honestly, I hope we keep up this 10 of 14 losing streak. And forces Masai's hand in firing Casey. Cavs did last year and won it all. Let's do it now! Firecasey!

Comment

• Rand wrote: View Post
              But honestly, I hope we keep up this 10 of 14 losing streak. And forces Masai's hand in firing Casey. Cavs did last year and won it all. Let's do it now! Firecasey!
              Cavs only did because Lebron became the coach, Lue is just a figure head.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                Whose to say the same couldn't be done with Lowry?
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                  Yeah, David Blatt was fired in January, post-ASG is going to be pretty damn late in the year. Also Blatt was fired because Lebron was already coaching the team and ignoring Blatt. Lue is co-coach with LBJ at best, probably more realistically an ac.

Lowry is great, but he's not on Lebron's level. Anyone see that NBA.com panel with a bunch of coaches from a couple months ago? Lebron doesn't only call his own team's plays, he's been calling opposing team plays since Miami. Coaches say he'll read their lips during timeouts and direct his teammates to break up the play before the inbounds. He's on another level.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                    Whose to say the same couldn't be done with Lowry?
                    It could, but not at that level. Lebron is one of the greatest players of all time.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                      Is Ibaka confirmed for tonight? That's my main interest, will be surprised if it's anything other than another dumpster fire otherwise.

I'm looking forward to post-ASG with Ibaka + a health PP in the lineup.
                      No confirmation yet. Have to wait until both Ibaka and Ross pass their physicals. Ross was at shootaround with the Magic, but no confirmation on his physical yet. I imagine Raps will have theirs done on time (Ibaka arrived in TO last night).
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Rand wrote: View Post
                        But honestly, I hope we keep up this 10 of 14 losing streak. And forces Masai's hand in firing Casey. Cavs did last year and won it all. Let's do it now! Firecasey!
                        My avatar should give you an idea of what I think of losing.

Fuck. That.

Comment

Guys what do you think about Drummond.

Most I'll trade for him is
                          JV, Wright, Bebe, our first, 2019 first

He'll make us instantly better
                          How will he make us better? Im still not convinced he's better than JV. Bad defensively, limited offensively, a liability as a FT shooter...he's a better rebounder but JV is already elite there. We just have to play/utilize JV.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                            How will he make us better? Im still not convinced he's better than JV. Bad defensively, limited offensively, a liability as a FT shooter...he's a better rebounder but JV is already elite there. We just have to play/utilize JV.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                            He's not just better than JV, we gotta add Bebe, Wright and two unprotected firsts. We gotta make an offer so big it looks like an trade for Anthony Davis!! We gotta blow Stan Van Gundys moustache right off his upper lip!!!! WE THE NORTH!!!

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              They feel like a lifetime ago now.

It used to be after a loss I'd be hungry for the next game. I actually feel nothing at all for tonights game, and we've got a huge debut happening.

When KeonClark AND kyle lowry have checked out, it's bad.
                              Checked out is one thing, if you start looking for answers at the bottom of bottles look out.

Comment

• Today's day should be circled on lads' calendars.

Hornets gave us a shameful beating just few weeks ago

Comment

Working...
                                X