No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shout out to Yak. The Frank "the tank" stopper.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
      Poeltl is going to be a good defender. Tyson Chandler-esque, not a good shot blocker but just good overall post/paint defense.
      Couldn't agree more. And I think that is why Bebe gets so much praise. It's because he blocks shots, but Jakob is a much better positional defender. He doesn't try and do to much. He's just always in the right spots. Bebe is always gambling and getting lost.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        Wright AND Poeltl were the difference in that game.

Wright was unbelievable in that game on both ends of the floor. And Poeltl, i've been sayin this for a while, of the 3 C's they have he is their best defender. Not Noguiera, frankly i don't understand the fascination with Noguiera. He's Bargnani soft.

Poeltl is going to be a real good player.
        He sure is.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
          great 4th Q. Great to see Cory and Carroll playing well there to help us get back in the game. And Wright, wow, phenomenal, knew that kid was good. Poeltl too was awesome. Great win, needed it!!

I'm loving the idea of Wright, Powell, PAtterson and Poeltl as a bench unit.
          Me too. Wanted norm to sub for Cory. They've been good together. Same with DW and yak in ncaa

Comment

• Swapping DeMar for DeLon was like an immediate injection of ball movement and perimeter defense. Almost a perfect experiment in cause/effect of A vs. B.

Comment

• The way delon and yak look maybe we should hire krystkowiak? Hed know how to use jv for sure

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                Oh, you can do that?!
                Click on profile, add to "ignore" list.

Comment

• Carroll made a lot of gritty plays, that's the guy we signed up for.

Thank god we finally found a 5 man combination that put it all together. Fun win in the end, although the middle 2 quarters were just absolutely depressing.

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                    That's the I know ever will notice my 'hover arm' hover arm move right there.
                    Hahaha his arm is just floating on that chair. Yes I am a hater

Comment

• Chefff wrote: View Post
                      Click on profile, add to "ignore" list.
                      Cheers!

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                        Carroll made a lot of gritty plays, that's the guy we signed up for.

Thank god we finally found a 5 man combination that put it all together. Fun win in the end, although the middle 2 quarters were just absolutely depressing.
                        What middle 2 quarters?

Comment

• Damn - changed the channel midway through the third because I didn't want to be pissed off at the lack of effort from the Raptors heading into the All-Star break - that'll teach me

(hey - maybe I was the magic talisman - no, that'd be bad - means couldn't watch games anymore)

Comment

• Delon is still scared to shoot tho.
                            I like the length of him, norm and ibaka. Gonna help our D and we needed it all yr.
                            Bruno next yr!

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                              Only proves he should be the interim head coach and Casey should be fired
                              Even Demar was referring to Rex during breaks. I think the teams toned out Casey completely & have unofficially given Kalamian the HC rights. I'd love that to be real personally. Rex is ready. You can see it.
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                Even Demar was referring to Rex during breaks. I think the teams toned out Casey completely & have unofficially given Kalamian the HC rights. I'd love that to be real personally. Rex is ready. You can see it.
                                Yeah Rex will also be able to incorporate Ibaka more easily and smoothly since they worked together in OKC.
                                Last edited by A.I; Wed Feb 15, 2017, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X