No announcement yet.

Everything Serge Ibaka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will all new threads need clickbait titles?

YOU WON'T BELIEVE LOWRY'S SECRET FOR A FIT NEW BODY

DEMAR'S FIANCEE JUST FOUND THIS UNDER THE COUCH - WHAT IS IT???

WATCH WHAT THESE FIVE DRIVE-THROUGH WORKERS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT JONAS VALANCIUNAS - YOUR MIND WILL BE BLOWN!!!
    Last edited by S.R.; Wed Feb 15, 2017, 10:46 AM.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
      Will all new posts need clickbait titles?

WATCH WHAT THESE FIVE DRIVE-THROUGH WORKERS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT JONAS VALANCIUNAS - YOUR MIND WILL BE BLOWN!!!
      Was it money? Was it an old sock? A used condom? The suspense is killing me!!

Comment

• Listen to a recent Ibaka interview. Maybe that is not a real indication, but making abstraction of his strong african accent, he does not seem old a bit.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          Was it money? Was it an old sock? A used condom? The suspense is killing me!!
          IT WAS DWANE CASEY'S ENTIRE OFFENSIVE PLAYBOOK:

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• fucking birthers
            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
              Will all new threads need clickbait titles?

Links, please!

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                Listen to a recent Ibaka interview. Maybe that is not a real indication, but making abstraction of his strong african accent, he does not seem old a bit.
                i don't know what this means

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                  I don't see him being older as I watch him talk

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    Lowry wanted change. He got it two days later.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                    Sorry, there is but one person driving this ship....and it's not Lowry.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                      A few things I stood out for me, paraphrasing...

1) McHale says that Ibaka fell in love with his jump shot and thinks he's a finesse player. Doesn't play D as hard as before, but Dwane Casey will fix that.

2) C-Webb says that the Raptors regular season offense is easy to stop and will flat-out not work in the playoffs.

All eyes on Casey now.
                      What C Webb said isn't even a big analysis. For like the past 3 seasons our offence has been good in the regular season and terrible in the playoffs lol. So by now we should all know that our offence is going to be easily stopped come playoff time. That's why our fall off on defence is so worrisome to me. Last playoffs we hung our hat on our defence and that's how we even got to the ECFs. That and our role players stepping up. This season if our offence is stopped, and it will be, we are fucked if this is the kind of defence we are going to continue to play.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I think he's d is gonna be strong... very strong

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                          Right especially considering fans were pushing to trade more for Millsap who is definitely older with the intent of also signing him to a max deal hopefully at a discount. That alone makes this a non-issue even if Ibaka is two years older (29) which still makes him two years younger than Millsap.

Comment

• Comment

• RDV wrote: View Post
                              Right especially considering fans were pushing to trade more for Millsap who is definitely older with the intent of also signing him to a max deal hopefully at a discount. That alone makes this a non-issue even if Ibaka is two years older (29) which still makes him two years younger than Millsap.
                              Exactly. I don't think his age is an issue. I just think he's started to focus too much on offence like some other people have said. If we drill it in his head that we want OKC Serge here and it's his defence that we need most I think he might get back on track. And it's not like we don't need his offence because we do. But defence is way more important for this team specifically.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
                                I think he's d is gonna be strong... very strong
                                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Working...
                                X