Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: 2017 Off-season

Raptors Republic Superstar JimiCliff's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Nobody has any idea what MLSE internal budget will be, but the asumption is the whole gang can come back if we shed joseph, carroll and probably one of jv or patterson. Keep in mind wed get assets back for jv if that was the case.

You're underestimating the value of lowry. He's certainly waaaay more important to keep than our beloved pj tucker
    I'm not underestimating him, I'm just assuming that SOMEONE is going to throw max or near max money at him, and I just don't think matching it would be a good move.

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

There's so many factors to this offseason that I'm trying to reserve judgement until the dust settles on the playoffs.
    I'm surprised there isn't more talk re: Demarre? I thought the guy borrowed someone else's legs last night. I don't get how he couldnt move for two yrs and then hes grabbing every loose ball in the 1st qt last night?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote lewro wrote: View Post
    I don't get how he couldnt move for two yrs and then hes grabbing every loose ball in the 1st qt last night?
    I you've played, you know that sometimes the ball just falls right into your lap. I'll need more of this before I start getting excited.
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

4. Like Puffer liked this post
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote JimiCliff wrote: View Post
    I you've played, you know that sometimes the ball just falls right into your lap. I'll need more of this before I start getting excited.
    If you watched the game, you'd know he chased the ball down.
    I'm not excited, I'm skeptical, like maybe he took something? Just like I'm skeptical of ten4win posts.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote lewro wrote: View Post
    If you watched the game, you'd know he chased the ball down.
    I'm not excited, I'm skeptical, like maybe he took something? Just like I'm skeptical of ten4win posts.
    Wasn't trying to be snide, just meant that sometimes, totally randomly, you just find the ball and you find points. Or you find that the ball's in a place where it can be chased down by you and nobody else, and so you chase it down.

I'd love to see him do it again, but I think it was just random.
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

7. Like KeonClark liked this post
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread Information