No announcement yet.

Everything 2017 Off-Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's so many factors to this offseason that I'm trying to reserve judgement until the dust settles on the playoffs.
    I'm surprised there isn't more talk re: Demarre? I thought the guy borrowed someone else's legs last night. I don't get how he couldnt move for two yrs and then hes grabbing every loose ball in the 1st qt last night?

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
      I don't get how he couldnt move for two yrs and then hes grabbing every loose ball in the 1st qt last night?
      I you've played, you know that sometimes the ball just falls right into your lap. I'll need more of this before I start getting excited.
      "Stop eating your sushi."
      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
        I you've played, you know that sometimes the ball just falls right into your lap. I'll need more of this before I start getting excited.
        If you watched the game, you'd know he chased the ball down.
        I'm not excited, I'm skeptical, like maybe he took something? Just like I'm skeptical of ten4win posts.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
          If you watched the game, you'd know he chased the ball down.
          I'm not excited, I'm skeptical, like maybe he took something? Just like I'm skeptical of ten4win posts.
          Wasn't trying to be snide, just meant that sometimes, totally randomly, you just find the ball and you find points. Or you find that the ball's in a place where it can be chased down by you and nobody else, and so you chase it down.

I'd love to see him do it again, but I think it was just random.
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Just checking in, anyone fill differently now?

I do think we have to wait until the Raps have been officially eliminated before we speculate. It's entirely possible that Raps lose this series still, or get swept the Cavs, or make it to the Finals. It's 16 wins.
            "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• Cleveland.

Comment

• I'm really excited about playing Cleveland. Not because I think it's a particularly easy matchup, but because this is the measuring stick that the whole season has been leading up to, especially with Masaii's deadline moves. They were outclassed by Cleveland last year, we went into this year with the goal of moving up into that class. Now we get to see just where we stack up.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/espn/status/858720413966323714
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• So LBJ's teams are 22-2 when they win Game 1 in the playoffs.

If we lose, what is your blueprint going forward?

I think the question can be boiled down to: do you think the roster is talented enough to pay luxury taxes, and just see what a new coach can do... Or is the roster not talented enough, such that a new coach wouldn't make a meaningful enough difference to matter?

Comment

• Get rid of Carroll, start Tucker and Vince will be the backup SF.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                        So LBJ's teams are 22-2 when they win Game 1 in the playoffs.

I think the question can be boiled down to: do you think the roster is talented enough to pay luxury taxes, and just see what a new coach can do... Or is the roster not talented enough, such that a new coach wouldn't make a meaningful enough difference to matter?
                        The blueprint going forward has a name: https://youtu.be/QBcJWkg4fUs
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                          So LBJ's teams are 22-2 when they win Game 1 in the playoffs.

I think we have to see what the rest of this series looks like. Losing game one is hardly disqualifying, even losing it badly.

But if the rest of the games are like this, I doubt we see tax payments this summer. Which would mean big changes.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                            I think we have to see what the rest of this series looks like. Losing game one is hardly disqualifying, even losing it badly.

But if the rest of the games are like this, I doubt we see tax payments this summer. Which would mean big changes.
                            I sense we win a couple, not much different than last year, and it's kind of status quo as we hope to retain a 50 winner as lebron ages
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                              The blueprint going forward has a name: https://youtu.be/QBcJWkg4fUs
                              I want to believe. But the D-league has produced so many monster games, and Bruno has only earned 100 minutes in the bigs in three seasons.

His projections are not that inspiring:
                              http://stats.nbadleague.com/player/#...8/projections/

Comment

• Masai is not afraid of a big deal, they'll ride this core as long as they want to but likely try trades before dismantling.

I'm really not worried about it, this team is well managed.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X