Clear All

• S.R. wrote: View Post
    Obviously summer vacation has started.
    ...and cheaper phone data plans?

Comment

• Time will tell in OKC how PPat does as a starter

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
        2 million less from 101 to 99 with the Cap and from 121 to 119 as far as the apron. Never expected however the revenues would drop even though it came late because of the Warriors and Cavs.

I thought he already anticipated Patterson getting a huge payday way "prior" to his injury plus Lowry's Max situation factoring in Ross and JVs new contracts.
        So, just didn't bother to read what I wrote huh? 9 million, that's the difference. Cap was projected at 108M in the summer when Carroll, JV and Ross were signed to contracts. Came down to 99M since. An Ibaka move was always about spending into the tax to keep the core together. Just not quite this far in.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Profster wrote: View Post
          Time will tell in OKC how PPat does as a starter
          chances are... fairy well

Comment

Don't forget PPat played against backups most of the time. Perhaps he could be a starter but experience shows otherwise.
            And yet his minutes in closing lineups, against the opposition's very best units, somehow showed that the Raptors were just as dominant with him playing against starting quality players as they were against bench units.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• c-troop wrote: View Post
              why was he better coming off the bench?
              stats showed he played better off the bench over starting. Casey decided to give him that role but still played him more minutes then the starting PF

Comment

• because he was better against the other teams bench?

Comment

• Don't get me wrong, PPat to me was a valuable asset on the Raps but money tells the story. If he is so valuable to other teams, he would have scooped a huge payday. He only has one more chance at that when his new contract expires. We will find out at that point, how much he is valued at a shut down defender and a drop dead 3 point shooter.

Comment

• you are questioning your own post now?

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                      And yet his minutes in closing lineups, against the opposition's very best units, somehow showed that the Raptors were just as dominant with him playing against starting quality players as they were against bench units.
                      Considering what they offered Tucker and how low Patterson went for, why did they not keep him? Genuinely curious. With Carroll and OG you'd think the SF position would be the place to lose depth, and with JV as a potential trade piece you'd think PP would be a guy to keep.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Don't get me wrong, PPat to me was a valuable asset on the Raps but money tells the story. If he is so valuable to other teams, he would have scooped a huge payday. He only has one more chance at that when his new contract expires. We will find out at that point, how much he is valued at a shut down defender and a drop dead 3 point shooter.
                        He was a glue guy, wasn't only his stats. Masai and Casey had a couple interviews heralding what he brought to the team well beyond what could be measured. I'm not sure why he wasn't resigned... he had a turbulent year last year.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                          you are questioning your own post now?
                          i bumped bc i thought no one wanted to try and answer the question, it's curious that we started siakam over ppatt... its curious we pursued sullinger to fill the role of starting PF and its curious to see how he will fit in OKC. i edited my post, i hope you dont mind.

Comment

Considering what they offered Tucker and how low Patterson went for, why did they not keep him? Genuinely curious. With Carroll and OG you'd think the SF position would be the place to lose depth, and with JV as a potential trade piece you'd think PP would be a guy to keep.
                            I honestly think dollars aside, Pat and Tucker both wanted to go to situations they viewed as better.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

I think the starting spot in OKC sounded pretty good to him, and he was tired of the way he was jacked around by Casey. I'm pretty sure he sold his place in Toronto right after the season ended.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                                I honestly think dollars aside, Pat and Tucker both wanted to go to situations they viewed as better.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                                I think they honestly know the west is going to be a bloodbath and the east looks like a cake walk in comparison.

Comment

Working...
                                X