Everything 2017 Off-Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maury wrote: View Post
    Paul Milsap yes LMA is a hard no from me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    what about lin???

Comment

• Everything 2017 Off-Season

Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
      what about lin???
      I like Lin but I don't think he moves the needle much. The problem is he lacks consistency but I could see him succeeding in our system. I doubt we could get him from Brooklyn unless we give up some youth or picks.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
        Lin? Gross... I'd rather Cojo and Wright
        Lin's a better baller than Cojo and Wright for sure.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
          Speaking of the Rockets.... they could use a post presence, couldn't they? How would you guys feel about a JV to Houston trade involving Capella coming back?
          You can't shoot 3's from the post Cody.

Comment

• I like the idea of signing our own free agents. We aren't going to win the arms race and land someone that moves the needle like Paul George. Continue to be a 50 win team, work on gaining some assets and flexibility and strike if an opportunity arises. The best thing we can do right now is perhaps to develop our future core of young talent.

By the way, when does Damian Lilard become a free agent? I'd love for the Raptors to make a run at him when he becomes available.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
              I like the idea of signing our own free agents. We aren't going to win the arms race and land someone that moves the needle like Paul George. Continue to be a 50 win team, work on gaining some assets and flexibility and strike if an opportunity arises. The best thing we can do right now is perhaps to develop our future core of young talent.

By the way, when does Damian Lilard become a free agent? I'd love for the Raptors to make a run at him when he becomes available.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                I like Lin but I don't think he moves the needle much. The problem is he lacks consistency but I could see him succeeding in our system. I doubt we could get him from Brooklyn unless we give up some youth or picks.
                Same. I thought I was the only one who could see lin having the potential to succeed in our system..

I can see Lin becoming an all star like Lowry did with Raptors

I think Brooklyn would be more open to trading Lin than before, now that they got Russell though

Comment

• Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
                  I can see Lin becoming an all star like Lowry did with Raptors
                  I don't see it... Still think our best option is to keep Kyle. If it doesn't work, can always trade him and get something in return...

Comment

• Speculation that if Boston clears room for both PG and Hayward that they will release Kelly Olynyk. Bring him home?!

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                      I don't see it... Still think our best option is to keep Kyle. If it doesn't work, can always trade him and get something in return...
                      yeah I don't blame you. He really is underrated

Comment

• Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
                        yeah I don't blame you. He really is underrated
                        Please explain me your love for Jeremy Lin (I don't hate him, but really?)

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                          Please explain me your love for Jeremy Lin (I don't hate him, but really?)
                          I just think he is really under rated..
                          Once he left New York, he never really had the chance to shine again (Thanks to james Harden..)
                          Which reminds me.. he is one of those gaurds who really needs ball frequently to be effective (while kyle works nicely off the ball)
                          But if I remember correctly he finishes better on the drive/layups better than kyle

Also he is on a very reasonable contract (11m a year, what a deal!!)
                          Overall I just think he is worth the investment and the risk to give him that chance
                          I also think he is perhaps as consistent as Kemba Walker when fully healthy and fully integrated into the system

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-JEkpMmRIo
                            This video was made when he was with Hornets
                            Lin's stats this year is fairly impressive too under limited minutes..
                            His impact on the court was definitely felt. Almost all wins from BRK had Lin playing in it

Comment

• I would like the raps to bring in Ben McLemore. I wonder if the mid level exception could get him. Raptors sorely need an extra shooter. Shot 38.2 % from 3 last year.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Lin's actually an interesting option if Lowry leaves and we don't go the rebuilding route, especially now that the Nets got D'Angelo Russell. He averaged 21 points, 8 rebounds and 6 assists per 36 last year on 56.6% true shooting. Shot a career best from three last year at 37% so he'd good but not great from outside. About the same age as DeMar too.

Comment

Working...
                                X