Everything 2017 Off-Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• I could. I mean, if by guarding you mean calling either a travel or offensive foul on every drive.

(kidding - I wouldn't...and I couldn't)
      Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Marc Stein reporting that the Cavs are now trying to find a third team to acquire Jimmy Butler in multi-team trade.

Man, I really hate these guys. Hope they fail in this endeavour.

Comment

• what is going on in the NBA... everybody is trading everybody!!
          wish we had some assets this off season to swing.. That knicks pick this year would have been gold. FUCK!

Comment

• why do teams keep helping the Cavaliers/ warriors... i just dont get it. Stupid hawks gifted Korver last season... now the Bulls and Pacers.. like I'm sure they could get better deals anywhere else. why do they keep strengthening the same team which is clearly already head and shoulders above any other team in the Eastern.

Comment

• I'm not yet extinct, haha.

How's everyone?

So are we close on signing our Aging Free Agent?

Is Derozan our existing pseudo All Star working on his three point shot, defense, passing and BBIQ?

While Cleveland trying to lure Jimmy from the Bulls?

We should rebuild and start from fresh, enough of this trying to pretend that we can compete.

Trading Derozan is a must. Being pretenders with this player as our go to guy is a painful offseason.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                Marc Stein reporting that the Cavs are now trying to find a third team to acquire Jimmy Butler in multi-team trade.

Man, I really hate these guys. Hope they fail in this endeavour.
                yeah no they won't get it. Even if they do it won't make them that much better than this year.

Comment

• Yoo Cavs screwed Griffin really badly here. Now it's too late to get a new job this season.

Comment

• Fuck the Cavs. This is chance to get them, while they are in this mess. Swoop in and get one of Jimmy/ PG/ Cousins and we re good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• It was implied in one of the articles that griff and Gilbert weren't on the same page about the future.

I'm speculating, but perhaps he doesn't want to pay as much tax next year.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                        why do teams keep helping the Cavaliers/ warriors... i just dont get it. Stupid hawks gifted Korver last season... now the Bulls and Pacers.. like I'm sure they could get better deals anywhere else. why do they keep strengthening the same team which is clearly already head and shoulders above any other team in the Eastern.
                        Because shit happens behind the scenes with the league and the agents to ensure their game plans go as planned. Its all fixed yo

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                          It was implied in one of the articles that griff and Gilbert weren't on the same page about the future.

I'm speculating, but perhaps he doesn't want to pay as much tax next year.
                          It's a bit telling when in the span of 48 hours they're rumoured to be trading for two separate superstars and in the same 48 hours, before the day is through, the GM gets the boot. Haha. Bit of a shit show. WTF?? .... BURN! BURN! BURN!

Comment

• Just for fun (no - not proposing this could actually happen, but...)

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y9uw5v6e

Interesting that this deal only is a +3 wins for Cleveland

(And yes, this is a ridiculous trade proposal)
                            Last edited by Ebonhawke; Mon Jun 19, 2017, 10:50 PM.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                              Just for fun (no - not proposing this could actually happen, but...)

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y9uw5v6e

Interesting that this deal only is a +3 wins for Cleveland

(And yes, this is a ridiculous trade proposal)
                              Ha. Wow. That actually kind of makes sense for all parties. BURN THIS!!!
                              It's not really good enough for Indy or Chi, but still. Some worthwhile young pieces for Chi.
                              I agree, I think trade machine's substantially underestimating the success that squad would have.
                              Maybe it meant three more playoff wins

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                Yoo Cavs screwed Griffin really badly here. Now it's too late to get a new job this season.
                                Yep, say what you want about GS, but they let their assistants meet with teams for head coaching gigs while in mid playoffs. Wouldn't be surprised if LeBron leaves next year. Always has hated Gilbert and now Gilbert burnt bridges with the guy that manages to keep getting rotation guys for pennies.

Comment

Working...
                                X