Everything 2017 Off-Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    I'm going to go all Demo Shift on this one - Raps A+++++, Celts F------.

Actually B-. Liked the length of the Kyle/Ibaka deals, didn't like losing PP and Tucker (unless PPats sub-par play after his knee injury is his new normal). Like Miles shooting, but does zero to help ball movement. Have a feeling Carroll's attitude, as much as his poor play, was the reason he cost so much to get rid of. Not a fan of hard capping the the team. Like the OG pick, but there's a non-zero chance he's not the same athletically even after recovery. Neither a Casey fan or hater - would have liked someone different, but not docking Masai for keeping him either.
    In your heart....you wanted to say A...
    And ..yes...
    Fuck Boston.
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• Kyrie pulling a Tracy McGrady. Hope it works out just as well as it did for McG.
      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        New York
        New York didn't meet my "good" team criteria but it'd work for a Carmelo swap.
        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Comment

• Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Comment

• So if this is true after all, Raptors actually have a legit chance of getting to the Finals. The only threats would be the Celtics and Wizards (maybe Bucks?). I'm biased as a Raptors fan, but I think we have a great chance of taking out either team.

Edit: assuming the Cavs are actually broken up... if only Kyrie leaves that still leaves Lebron and Love to deal with.
                Last edited by Ball; Fri Jul 21, 2017, 05:39 PM.

Comment

• Are people really going to ignore my trade? I honestly thought it was a smart deal.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Kyrie should go to the West, maybe Irving to Minnesota or San Antonio

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                      Are people really going to ignore my trade? I honestly thought it was a smart deal.
                      What was it?

Comment

• tenforthewin wrote: View Post
                        Kyrie should go to the West, maybe Irving to Minnesota or San Antonio
                        His preferred destinations are apparently Minnesota, New York, Miami, and San Antonio

Comment

• The Cavs also have no reason whatsoever to let him have any preference in any of this.
                          Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                            The Cavs also have no reason whatsoever to let him have any preference in any of this.
                            They'd likely prefer to ship him out West if anything, unless the Heat or Knicks make some crazy offers they can't refuse.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                              His preferred destinations are apparently Minnesota, New York, Miami, and San Antonio
                              He doesn't have a no trade clause.
                              Trade him to Brooklyn...he can ponder his altruistic goals there for a while...
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

• And honestly, he was putting up numbers on a trash team before Lebron, curious to see if anything really has changed.
                                Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Working...
                                X